The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

It's not for public airing but you'll see. I do know why, and its the reason I think so little of Barr. Are you Barr? Strachan and Winters both did very well, and I'd be delighted to keep them both. McLennan would be a huge boost as well.

everyone gets called Richie Barr by you. A don't even know the guy Richie in person. Regardless if Adam is a good footballer or not. What he has been in jail for should not be brought into any club and bring there reputation.down. Agree if Barr and diack were kept together use woulda done so much better.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are not using Barr as a scapegoat but he just seemed to loss interest half way through the season,a lot of off field stuff happened at club last season which were an absolute joke,I've no doubt he's a good player and will score goals if given the ammunition,our defence was a shambles and it got us relegated,I think a team should be built from the back,and we have toiled with relegation for a few years now and it's not helped by 60 players coming and going either but we have the right guy managing us now so hoping he can get us into prem again,we will need to roll sleeves up and get on with it just like beith did and kilbirnie

Fair enough bud.

Best of luck.

jack I hope ur right about good players coming in for next season who will play for the jersey as we have been rotten to watch and can't remember the last time I enjoyed watching pollok which is sad,I took in final today at newlandsfield and spoke to a few lok fans and it's all quiet on who we are brining in for next season,heard 5 are staying but I don't even know who they are either

I'm hearing through twitter of a huge transfer involving Kirkintilloch rob Roy. Can't release it at the moment but its huge.

You need a hearing aid

Its a Striker ex Lok player Sawyers

going for the ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Yeah they paying his massive travelling bill and a hefty 3 figure amount per week. It won't be the last of the big signing's at beith as word is the world's biggest supplier of chicken and haggis pies (he is a billionaire) is investing heavily in the club !

Similar story to arthurlie who have also got lucky and are now being funded by a world famous media mogul who is big in the radio world , he has also taken over the local station pulse fm and given the guys at nugent4nil a show every day of the week rather than just the once a week.

Yeah they paying his massive travelling bill and a hefty 3 figure amount per week. It won't be the last of the big signing's at beith as word is the world's biggest supplier of chicken and haggis pies (he is a billionaire) is investing heavily in the club !

Similar story to arthurlie who have also got lucky and are now being funded by a world famous media mogul who is big in the radio world , he has also taken over the local station pulse fm and given the guys at nugent4nil a show every day of the week rather than just the once a week.

You are a clueless man! Arthurlie have big ££££ that's the first I've heard of this. All because rumours are they have signed Richie Barr now they are minted.

You are a clueless man! Arthurlie have big ££££ that's the first I've heard of this. All because rumours are they have signed Richie Barr now they are minted.

He's clearly taking the piss.

Jamie Darroch good luck at Pollok you need it :P

£££££££££££££££££££££££

Why would he need it? Good RB and will coast it in the 1st division. Excellent signing for Pollok.

Archived