The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

Have Peasy signed anyone? All teams keeping quiet at the moment. Not seen many big ones come out instead of Richie Barr ( if true). Would that put Arthurlie in good stead signing Richie? Pollok must need at least 7/8 new players. Super Prem is looking good next year all strong teams.

McInally is quietly going about his business. Barr is a waster and I'm glad he's gone, the good times are coming back to Newlandsfield.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good times back to pollok. Aye good times in the 1st. Team fulla shotts players no doubt. All the good players leaving pollok can't believe Bradley , McAlennan have been let go.

Taz is always gonna go to a team in the Prem and Kieran was average, did okay, not well. I'm sure their replacements will be better ;). Remember these players got us relegated, so they can't be that good.

McInally is quietly going about his business. Barr is a waster and I'm glad he's gone, the good times are coming back to Newlandsfield.

So Barr is a waster because he never turned it on for the sweetie rustlers?

Maybe you should take a look at barrs medals that he's won in his career and it will suggest he's far from a waster.

Once more a load of arrogance shown from the resident pollok snaw heid that's jackd.

As for the good times returning to pollok all I will say is don't under estimate the super 1st division, you will know what I'm saying after a few weeks in it. :)

Enjoy ;)

yep! starting today.

2pm kick off is it? 8)

All good players in the pollok team maybe they didnt get coached right!? Diack , Barr , McLennan , Murdoch (gk) , Bradley , Strachan. Your telling me that not good players?

Only player you've mentioned that I have a problem with is Barr, his attitude is awful and his efforts went downhill after Richardson left. Then proceeded to get worse under McInally, because McInally dealt with his pish. Every single player improved under McInally, apart from Richie.

I've also been told that your previous info is well, shite ;)

So Barr is a waster because he never turned it on for the sweetie rustlers?

Maybe you should take a look at barrs medals that he's won in his career and it will suggest he's far from a waster.

Once more a load of arrogance shown from the resident pollok snaw heid that's jackd.

As for the good times returning to pollok all I will say is don't under estimate the super 1st division, you will know what I'm saying after a few weeks in it. :)

Enjoy ;)

IMO, yes. I don't give a damn what he did at the Medda, and I don't care what he goes onto do with Arthurlie. His last good performance for Pollok was October (yes we were pish but every other player had at least some good games), he didn't turn up for some games, wasn't at training every week. So for his season at Pollok, he is a waster.

Cheers :wub:

I'm not underestimating the division, and its gonna be a long hard season, and we're certainly not certain of anything. But the players who are mostly at fault are out the door, the manager can bring in who he wants and the names I've been hearing are very exciting indeed. I will enjoy it though, been a long time since I've enjoyed watching Pollok, and whatever happens I'm 100% sure I'll be doing that again next season.

Only player you've mentioned that I have a problem with is Barr, his attitude is awful and his efforts went downhill after Richardson left. Then proceeded to get worse under McInally, because McInally dealt with his pish. Every single player improved under McInally, apart from Richie.

I've also been told that your previous info is well, shite ;)

IMO, yes. I don't give a damn what he did at the Medda, and I don't care what he goes onto do with Arthurlie. His last good performance for Pollok was October (yes we were pish but every other player had at least some good games), he didn't turn up for some games, wasn't at training every week. So for his season at Pollok, he is a waster.

Cheers :wub:

I'm not underestimating the division, and its gonna be a long hard season, and we're certainly not certain of anything. But the players who are mostly at fault are out the door, the manager can bring in who he wants and the names I've been hearing are very exciting indeed. I will enjoy it though, been a long time since I've enjoyed watching Pollok, and whatever happens I'm 100% sure I'll be doing that again next season.

My previous info?What is that then? If you know the ins and outs of why Barr fell out with the manager at pollok then you would think differently of the man. If use had kept Barr I think use would still but in the super prem and not in the super 1st. McLennan to medda ? Think he could be off. McInally has a hard task rebuilding. He tried his wee heart out in the super prem to keep use in by going out to get Adam Strachan and David winters.. Backfired big time..

My previous info?What is that then? If you know the ins and outs of why Barr fell out with the manager at pollok then you would think differently of the man. If use had kept Barr I think use would still but in the super prem and not in the super 1st. McLennan to medda ? Think he could be off. McInally has a hard task rebuilding. He tried his wee heart out in the super prem to keep use in by going out to get Adam Strachan and David winters.. Backfired big time..

It's not for public airing but you'll see. I do know why, and its the reason I think so little of Barr. Are you Barr? Strachan and Winters both did very well, and I'd be delighted to keep them both. McLennan would be a huge boost as well.

It's not for public airing but you'll see. I do know why, and its the reason I think so little of Barr. Are you Barr? Strachan and Winters both did very well, and I'd be delighted to keep them both. McLennan would be a huge boost as well.

So you are calling Barr a waster but are now calling for your club to keep a knife wielding , drug dealing wife beater who has been in and out of jail?

I suggest you go and look up the term waster in the dictionary as you seem to be a very confused individual.

I would take winters any day of the week before Barr,you all seem to know everything but probs know fk all about pollok,if winters was signed earlier we would still be in super prem ,we watched Barr week in week out did any of you no didn't think so,jack they all have fk all else to talk about because it the end of season so dnt know why you bother

So you are calling Barr a waster but are now calling for your club to keep a knife wielding , drug dealing wife beater who has been in and out of jail?

I suggest you go and look up the term waster in the dictionary as you seem to be a very confused individual.

Haha ye sure have a point Hertha :)

At least Adam tried to keep us up and didn't take the huff. The Strachan debate has been and gone and as I've said I'm only gonna judge people on what they do at Pollok.

I would take winters any day of the week before Barr,you all seem to know everything but probs know fk all about pollok,if winters was signed earlier we would still be in super prem ,we watched Barr week in week out did any of you no didn't think so,jack they all have fk all else to talk about because it the end of season so dnt know why you bother

Neither do I haha, pretty bored the now :L Having had a wee look around on here and on other forums, there does seem to be a weird obsession with Pollok though.

listen guys jacks only giving his opinion on things and seems to get jumped on by certain posters on here all the time,for me ritchie jacked it at Lok a very long time ago and seemed not interested when we were in relegation fight but we are down now and look forward to trying to get back in top league again but it will be tough

A think Jack is a fine guy and his passion for his club is real good,have said it before but if ye look at Barrs record at Renfrew,Cumnock and Medda,it is obvious the guy is a player.Along with Diack Pollok had 2 internationalists leading the attack and scoring goals at start of the season,many many folk took them as potential title challengers.To folk outwith the club Barr looks to be the scapegoat for defensive frailties and off field problems,ye don't need players to be 100% die for the jersey,always wanted to play for Pollok nonsense as long as they are doing their job,looking at Barr's stats,he was doing his job when picked in the team.....and am no Richie Barr,if a was,a would be playing for Ladeside.:)

we are not using Barr as a scapegoat but he just seemed to loss interest half way through the season,a lot of off field stuff happened at club last season which were an absolute joke,I've no doubt he's a good player and will score goals if given the ammunition,our defence was a shambles and it got us relegated,I think a team should be built from the back,and we have toiled with relegation for a few years now and it's not helped by 60 players coming and going either but we have the right guy managing us now so hoping he can get us into prem again,we will need to roll sleeves up and get on with it just like beith did and kilbirnie

Archived