The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Mick has the heart of a lion. Can be a wee bit one paced but his stamina is amazing and never gives up on anything. He is a great midfield player.

. . A bit gutted he never came back to Arthurlie after his stint in the seniors but I wish him all the best at Medda.

confirmed by the man himself. Any info on him? Any good?

bit stupid question !!! whats the answer gonna be ??

nah he`s shit and gid riddance , No obviously not !!

I think next season could be Irvine meddow`s year.

even though they never took any silverware they had a decent season to kick start next season from as confidence will be better than last few and rankin has got you lot running rather than walking and I think he`ll bring a few more punters in next year

Heard that Irvine Vics have signed Calum Davidson from Saltcoats.

If so it's a good signing always liked him as a player n thought he was playing at a lower level than he should be.

Hopefully it's true n he comes up good for us in the Super 1st.

bit stupid question !!! whats the answer gonna be ??

nah he`s shit and gid riddance , No obviously not !!

. The f**k are you talking about? I'm asking the arthurlie fan his opinion because he used to play with them.

Big Mick has the heart of a lion. Can be a wee bit one paced but his stamina is amazing and never gives up on anything. He is a great midfield player.

. . A bit gutted he never came back to Arthurlie after his stint in the seniors but I wish him all the best at Medda.

Impressed every time I saw him, would have loved him at the Vale.

Keenan is a fine player but lacks pace,we already have Mcginto...what Ladeside NEED is pace,especially with Mullin gone.Medda play on the counter a lot and Keenan will enjoy directing traffic,perfect player for Medda...can have his problems with discipline though.

Would take the other Keanan guy fae Troon though. :)

Have Peasy signed anyone? All teams keeping quiet at the moment. Not seen many big ones come out instead of Richie Barr ( if true). Would that put Arthurlie in good stead signing Richie? Pollok must need at least 7/8 new players. Super Prem is looking good next year all strong teams.

Archived