The big merged transfer thread

Cazzy123

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear anton mcdowall has left the 'hill and is heading to shotts ba, we'll miss him, to all shotts' fans, you've got a good lad, versatile, left back, sweeper and midfield and a long throw which was better than most of our corners! Also, gary miller to shettleston, your welcome to him 'town fans, striker? Allegedly!!

Last Junior Cup win was over 40 years ago and that was your last final appearance ! :lol:

Numerous wins ,but NONE last season.

Facilities are so good the team train in Glasgow.

Its good to be one of the 50 Meadow fans :P

It is, it really is. And it's much much better than being one of you gypos.

Winning the two cups in the same season is decent, it's not the biggest achievenment though. Do the Bankies have the ability to win the league?

I think they have the potential to do so but in doing so they would have to be only the second team outwith Ayrshire in winning the super premier.

Pollok have got a great record in winning the premier 4 times but the rest of the central teams are lagging way behind.

Winning the two cups in the same season is decent, it's not the biggest achievenment though. Do the Bankies have the ability to win the league?

I think until we have our own ground and all that comes with it, we might have hit our ceiling. The certainty of having facilities available, as well as the extra income you can get from it(Not to mentioned not having to pay rent to another team) would certainly allow us to move closer to a few of the other sides in terms of resources.

We have done well in terms of scouting and bringing in players from u21s and amateurs, as well as a few younger players who didn't quite make it at a senior team, but unless we unearth another few Mackinnons at the same time, I think we'll have to rely on luck to win the league.

Winning the Scottish shouldn't be beyond us, some of the draws we've had since reaching the final have been horrendous but we have shown in the league that on our day we can beat anyone.

I think until we have our own ground and all that comes with it, we might have hit our ceiling. The certainty of having facilities available, as well as the extra income you can get from it(Not to mentioned not having to pay rent to another team) would certainly allow us to move closer to a few of the other sides in terms of resources.

We have done well in terms of scouting and bringing in players from u21s and amateurs, as well as a few younger players who didn't quite make it at a senior team, but unless we unearth another few Mackinnons at the same time, I think we'll have to rely on luck to win the league.

Winning the Scottish shouldn't be beyond us, some of the draws we've had since reaching the final have been horrendous but we have shown in the league that on our day we can beat anyone.

Ahh finally a sane Bankies fan!

Heard Cambuslang have signed a player called "Dunn" who played for partick anyone know if this is true

Robert Dunn, former Stirling Albion and Partick Thistle, striker or winger.

Confirmed in today's Rutherglen Reformer.

Archived