Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I see the new pitch is erm... coming along.

FA89AA27-97A1-44F2-A4DD-861B119B148F.jpeg

4F5D803A-6CEB-4848-85F4-56C48D0EB41C.jpeg

Should keep it like that until the first game against Celtic to witness a monumental headsgone from Brenda. 

Singing section is now officially a thing

The Club continues to have constructive dialogue with the group of enthusiastic Jambos who will form a trial Singing Section for season 2018/19.

The purchase of season tickets for the Singing Section continues to gather momentum and the Club is making the necessary arrangements within Tynecastle Park.

The section will be based in Lower Section H of the Roseburn Stand and supporters who wish to purchase a Category B season ticket for the Singing Section can do so via the club’s sales channels. Every member of the section will be guaranteed a ticket for all Category A fixtures at the match ticket price, should they wish to purchase one during the priority sale window.

22 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The Club continues to have constructive dialogue with the group of enthusiastic Jambos who will form a trial Singing Section for season 2018/19.

The purchase of season tickets for the Singing Section continues to gather momentum and the Club is making the necessary arrangements within Tynecastle Park.

The section will be based in Lower Section H of the Roseburn Stand and supporters who wish to purchase a Category B season ticket for the Singing Section can do so via the club’s sales channels. Every member of the section will be guaranteed a ticket for all Category A fixtures at the match ticket price, should they wish to purchase one during the priority sale window.

I hope it works out for them, but I do have reservations.

Are the organisers able to self police the section to ensure that it's not hijacked by daft youngsters singing sectarian pish?

I hope it works out for them, but I do have reservations.
Are the organisers able to self police the section to ensure that it's not hijacked by daft youngsters singing sectarian pish?

I don't care

I'm miles away Section B so they can sing ISIS songs as far as I'm concerned

Provided they don't have a bloody drum

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I don't care

I'm miles away Section B so they can sing ISIS songs as far as I'm concerned

Provided they don't have a bloody drum

It's just that I would love to see it become a success and hopefully expand.

Any whiff of that shite and it will be closed before you know it.

Genoa apparently after £600k for Milinkovic. If that's accurate there's absolutely zero chance he'll be back.  However the fact we are still in talks suggests we haven't baulked totally and think we can get them down to a reasonable price.  Think he'd have potential sell on value as well if he continued to improve as he's only 24.

On 01/06/2018 at 21:45, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What a wholesome family friendly idea. I see this lasting two games tops. 

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Two games? Fifteen minutes before some wee wingnut whose old man thinks it's still 1981 starts up the tragic Belfast shite, nap.

Nods.

59 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I had a look at the club shop but couldn’t find them. Where did you see them

I’ve got a wedding next month so I may be needing cuff links

One of your fellow supporters on Kickback should be able to point you in the right direction.