Heart of Midlothian 2014-

11 hours ago, DC92 said:

Mostly Twitter. Stuff about him taking a step down to a lower level for more money, Tynecastle being a soulless identikit stadium compared to their characterful shithole, local journos tweeting about it being a "strange" move.  The usual.

That's comedy stuff, if true.

Watched one of their matches a few weeks ago (this boy didn't stand out, btw) and their stadium is, in some ways, worse than New Douglas Park.

.....and Luton is a shitehole.

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

That's comedy stuff, if true.

Watched one of their matches a few weeks ago (this boy didn't stand out, btw) and their stadium is, in some ways, worse than New Douglas Park.

.....and Luton is a shitehole.

luton.thumb.jpg.101303ca4477d16fd48b2a7d0e5689ea.jpgtynecastle.thumb.jpg.fa20c70ab4692a2e92fb1fe98cd90ea4.jpg

A step down moving from Luton to Hearts. :lol:

2 hours ago, Mr. X said:
Named after Tynecastle tollbooth.  The name Tynecastle possibly derived by gaelic Tigh-na-caistel, or Tigh-an-chaisteil, meaning the castle near that place.

Other theories

The Dalrymple Family (The Earls of Stair) were big land owners around Dalry and Gorgie their family seat was Oxenfoord Castle which is just South of Dalkeith on the river Tyne.

Tyne, Don, Teign etc. are common Ancient British names for River so it’s also conceivable that the “Tyne” in “Tynecastle” is actually what is now the water of Leith

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

The English have utter contempt for all forms of Scottish football (aside from the thickos that jump on the rangers rule Britannia bandwagon).

I don’t particularly have a problem with that, it’s when they speak with some sort of authority or knowledge of it that is laughable.

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

The English have utter contempt for all forms of Scottish football (aside from the thickos that jump on the rangers rule Britannia bandwagon).

I don’t particularly have a problem with that, it’s when they speak with some sort of authority or knowledge of it that is laughable.

The majority of the c***s have never watched a game other than the OF in their lives. I'd wager they form their opinions based on a hunch. 

I watched the Livi v Utd and the Fulham v Derby playoffs over the last week and the Scottish games were far more entertaining, although tbf my view could be clouded due to the fact I was thoroughly enjoying watching the dabs getting horsed again. 

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The majority of the c***s have never watched a game other than the OF in their lives. I'd wager they form their opinions based on a hunch. 

I watched the Livi v Utd and the Fulham v Derby playoffs over the last week and the Scottish games were far more entertaining, although tbf my view could be clouded due to the fact I was thoroughly enjoying watching the dabs getting horsed again. 

Get an Aussies view and come back to us.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

For balance I should point out that there are some English thickos on the Plastic Paddy bandwagon as well

That Ian ‘Moose’ guy on Talksport was tweeting Rob Lee about his son leaving Luton for Hearts calling it an uncompetitive league and other such lazy stereotypes. Lee, Chris Sutton and many others soon got him telt.

That Ian ‘Moose’ guy on Talksport was tweeting Rob Lee about his son leaving Luton for Hearts calling it an uncompetitive league and other such lazy stereotypes. Lee, Chris Sutton and many others soon got him telt.

It was pleasing when he said something along the lines of even Chris Sutton would agree then Sutton proceeded to body him. Stupid c**t.

On 17/05/2018 at 08:18, C. Muir said:

But do Hearts have turnstiles in between houses, bro? 

3127970785_7798445f78.jpg.e9378cada7bea475f7cff3b2b4904af4.jpg

Kenilworth Road is a quirky little old fashioned stadium

It's got 5 stands like Tannadice, a diagonal bit sliced out like Stark's park and a slightly comical "Executive Stand" down one side with a net to stop people hoofing the ball over it

Image result for kenilworth road

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The 'Moose' is a fat dick and an object of ridicule on that station. When someone is getting pelters on a regular basis on Talksport you know their opinion is as valid as a very unvalid thing. 

On 17/05/2018 at 13:20, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Still a deluded little p***k, then. No doubt there are plenty of people on this forum who think he's "articulate".