Heart of Midlothian 2014-

£2.3 million profit  year it seems. All for pissing every penny of that on strapping Don  Cowie and co onto a rocket bound for moon.

Im not sure that is what the unknown benefactor who donated £2.5m had in mind for it

As much as KLaff ripping the c**t out of that fat lad was gr8 banter, you have to wonder why he bothers with Twitter. Punt up a picture of your new jacket and wait for a procession of married to livestock sub 60 IQ mutants who solely exist on Frey Bentos and Smash to call your missus a slag. Don't see the appeal tbh.

On 11/16/2017 at 17:39, Shanner said:

what are the chances of a neutral getting tickets for the Hearts v Hibs game in December? 

I reckon it wouldn't be that difficult to get a ticket for the home end but hearts won't sell them to people without an account that previously bought tickets on police advice I believe.

I reckon it wouldn't be that difficult to get a ticket for the home end but hearts won't sell them to people without an account that previously bought tickets on police advice I believe.

Hospitality probably the best bet.

what are the chances of a neutral getting tickets for the Hearts v Hibs game in December? 

You'll probably be able to get a ticket in the Hearts end, a few hundred Hibs fans have done just that. Be a struggle to get one in the Hibs end though as we only get about 3500 tickets and we could sell that allocation 3 or 4 times over.

On 16/11/2017 at 17:39, Shanner said:

As Dom says, it really depends on if Hearts are willing to chase the green pound and move this one back to Murrayfield. Don't be surprised if you see Budge in the weeks before the game hiding asbestos inside the new main stand, in order to make it conveniently "unsuitable for use" in time for the 27th. If that's the case, you're probably looking at a 30-70 split, so you should be okay for a ticket in the Hibs end. Might be worth queueing up overnight just to make sure.

As Dom says, it really depends on if Hearts are willing to chase the green pound and move this one back to Murrayfield. Don't be surprised if you see Budge in the weeks before the game hiding asbestos inside the new main stand, in order to make it conveniently "unsuitable for use" in time for the 27th. If that's the case, you're probably looking at a 30-70 split, so you should be okay for a ticket in the Hibs end. Might be worth queueing up overnight just to make sure.

Don't know if you heard mate but there was apparently 18,000 applications for the first wave of tickets for the Hibs end on the 27th.

That's not counting the 1,200 Eintracht Frankfurt fans that are looking to come over. I know from speaking to Leeann Dempster last week that the board have considered "beaming" the game back to Easter road using big screens so we could be potentially be looking at 6,000 hibee's at Tynie, and 20,000+ at Easter road for the game on the 27th.

7 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Don't know if you heard mate but there was apparently 18,000 applications for the first wave of tickets for the Hibs end on the 27th.

That's not counting the 1,200 Eintracht Frankfurt fans that are looking to come over. I know from speaking to Leeann Dempster last week that the board have considered "beaming" the game back to Easter road using big screens so we could be potentially be looking at 6,000 hibee's at Tynie, and 20,000+ at Easter road for the game on the 27th.

If your sources are correct there (and let's face it they've never been wrong before) then I'd say that Hearts fans should be starting to dig deep in their pockets for that £100 to secure their seats for the Eintracht boys to use. They don't take kindly to no.