Heart of Midlothian 2014-

BBC suggesting you'll only go for a manager under contract elsewhere if there's no free agents you fancy, seems a bit "cheap" that is not? Team of Hearts standing should be going for the best candidate straight away rather than the cheap dross

So that would be even more dragging out of the process, when it should have been done in tandem originally. What a fucking nonsense.

The transfer window will be shutting soon and we still need a net tender and an entire midfield a creative midfielder.

21 minutes ago, Duffy_ said:

Have the BBC not basically just listed the 3 options that any club has when recruiting a new manager? :huh:

Yes, but it's letting us know that we're doing it in a ludicrous fresh and stupid exciting order.

I'd be happy with Jihadi John.

Would prefer John Wilson imo. "Proper Hearts man"
Have the BBC not basically just listed the 3 options that any club has when recruiting a new manager? :huh:

"The BBC understands the recruitment process" aye no wonder. Amount of c***s they've had to replace for unsavoury reasons recently.

BBC suggesting you'll only go for a manager under contract elsewhere if there's no free agents you fancy, seems a bit "cheap" that is not? Team of Hearts standing should be going for the best candidate straight away rather than the cheap dross

^^^Tommy Wright's agent touting for business

PAULO SERGIO should have already been appointed.

FFS What is wrong with us?

The man is choking for the job and gave us the greatest day in our recent history despite working with players who were not being paid due to us thieving insufficient amounts of poppies. He would probably walk here to take the job. PPHM.

It's a nap we are going to end up with the snakemeister.

My head is fucked with all this :lol:

2 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

The man is choking for the job and gave us the greatest day in our recent history despite working with players who were not being paid due to us thieving insufficient amounts of poppies. He would probably walk here to take the job. PPHM.

My head is fucked with all this :lol:

This 1000% 

My head is fucked with all this [emoji38]

Agree about Paulo
We seem to have went for the easy option.
I was told last week it was Freedman's job.
f**k knows what's happened.

1 minute ago, Heart of Northern said:

Agree about Paulo
We seem to have went for the easy option.
I was told last week it was Freedman's job.
f**k knows what's happened.

Problem is clearly Levein. 

Wouldn't be upset if Billy Davies is in the mix tbh. He could potentially pagger him out of Hearts once he wins a few games.

1 hour ago, Falcor Roar said:

Its even more stark how shit the options are compared to some of the names who were being banded about last week. We may as well give it to Daly and be done with it. The club is an absolute basket case right now. 

If we beat Motherwell on Saturday, he should be given it and be done with it. The players seem to have his respect and I've actually liked his attitude and how he has spoken in the media. We also quite simply need a new keeper and at least one creative midfielder in pronto. Nobody is really expecting anything of note this season anyway because of the shambolic past six months, and if it all goes south eventually then he can be replaced, along with Levein, before next summer.

It's also what Budge and Levein wanted all along anyway.

10 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Imagine a shreesome involving Levein, Budgie, and Billy D! :(

Think you'd have to throw Billy's mate Tommy into the mix as well.

Edited by Elixir