Heart of Midlothian 2014-

18 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Callachan has had a few bad games but tbf he's youngish and just stepped up a league to play in  a poor Hearts team with a honking midfield. He's about the only midfielder that shows the energy and desire to run beyond the forwards. Think there might be a player in there if he can get a run of starts and some confidence. Edwards doesn't look like an upgrade. 

Callachan does make runs beyond the strikers, which is great - however, he doesn't seem to have the ability to do much with the ball - Edwards has to be an improvement on Callachan. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Callachan does make runs beyond the strikers, which is great - however, he doesn't seem to have the ability to do much with the ball - Edwards has to be an improvement on Callachan. 

4 goals in 23 appearances ( very few full games ) compares well with Edwards 7 in 91. I know he missed a couple of one-on-ones but he did great to get there and if you keep getting there, the goals will come - unless you're Sammon, of course.

I've only really noticed Edwards in the televised play-off at Livi and he looked energetic but headless.  I realise I'm in a minority re Callachan

9 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Harry Paton got awards for Stenhousemuir and it’s thanks to Jack Ross? What? You’re incoherently stumbling about Mr Man.

Think you need to learn to read just saying the boy left but done well didn’t say jack Ross had anything to do with it comment tells you jack Ross was at hearts but sacked and as I said heh ho look at him now was being groomed for hearts manager but yer man decided to bring in mr big but wee guy with no brains mr cathro

Think you need to learn to read just saying the boy left but done well didn’t say jack Ross had anything to do with it comment tells you jack Ross was at hearts but sacked and as I said heh ho look at him now was being groomed for hearts manager but yer man decided to bring in mr big but wee guy with no brains mr cathro

Genuinely laughed at this post.

Top stuff.

9 hours ago, Rangeman said:

:lol:

Ah right, sorry, cheers for clearing that up...

9 hours ago, Rangeman said:

And breath.

10 hours ago, Rangeman said:

Haveyouconsiderednotusingspacesaswellasnotusingpunctuationorlinebreaks

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

12 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Is this some sort of  Moneyball' experiment that Levein is going for?

I'm struggling to see what the f**k else he thinks he's doing. Doing it for the bantz?  Good laugh and all that...

Really trying to win the reserve league?