Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Signed Oliver Bozanic. 

Aye, I've no idea either. Central midfielder apparently so that's Lee, Edwards, Callachan, Cochrane, Cowie, Djoum, Irving, Bozanic and Martin.  Could probably do with  adding another couple as we are obviously a bit light in there.

6 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Milinkovic deal dead due to wage demands.

I'm not crying.  It's just been raining on my face.

Having to live within your means is a bit of a b*****d eh?

20 minutes ago, Ged said:

Having to live within your means is a bit of a b*****d eh?

The last 8 years of it has certainly had it's ups and downs, but clearly you'll know more about having downs than most.

Spoiler

shitwine.png

Milinkovic not coming back is a kick in the baws :unsure:

There's always Templeton though!
Templeton was nowhere near 100% fit with Accies. Would be surprised if he ended up with you lot unless he gets a pay as you play deal.

4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Ali Crawford is with you guys for pre season.

Has Crawford not become a wee bit inconsistent lately? Vast improvement on the likes of Callachan, mind, and knows the league, so he'd be a relatively sensible signing. 

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Signed Oliver Bozanic. 

Aye, I've no idea either. Central midfielder apparently so that's Lee, Edwards, Callachan, Cochrane, Cowie, Djoum, Irving, Bozanic and Martin.  Could probably do with  adding another couple as we are obviously a bit light in there.

Looks like another punt - not what you'd call an exciting signing, but you never know.  Surely to Christ Martin will get a pay-off, and I'd maybe send Irving out on loan again. Not expecting much from Djoum this season - will likely want to stay injury fit once he's fit, then sign a pre-contract in January.

5 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Has Crawford not become a wee bit inconsistent lately? Vast improvement on the likes of Callachan, mind, and knows the league, so he'd be a relatively sensible signing. 

Looks like another punt - not what you'd call an exciting signing, but you never know.  Surely to Christ Martin will get a pay-off, and I'd maybe send Irving out on loan again. Not expecting much from Djoum this season - will likely want to stay injury fit once he's fit, then sign a pre-contract in January.

At some points Hearts have to start getting rid of players lol.  Between new signings and players on the books that have made at least 1 first team appearance I now count 39 players at Hearts!

20 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

At some points Hearts have to start getting rid of players lol.  Between new signings and players on the books that have made at least 1 first team appearance I now count 39 players at Hearts!

You're counting youngsters who have made 1 appearance so I don't doubt that you count 39. In reality it's about 28