Heart of Midlothian 2014-

54 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Aye we just love the old firm that's why we support St Mirren. Always one cluelss idiot in a bunch of 12. 

This wee bit nonsense started because a St Mirren fan gleefully posted some honk about Celtic winning the league 50 year ago tho.

I mean maybe you do dislike the hoops, but how many times do you get caught pumping an old shoe before folk think "he likes pumping old shoes"?

19 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

This wee bit nonsense started because a St Mirren fan gleefully posted some honk about Celtic winning the league 50 year ago tho.

I mean maybe you do dislike the hoops, but how many times do you get caught pumping an old shoe before folk think "he likes pumping old shoes"?

In all honest we would have loved Hearts to win the league , any provincial club for that matter. Last ime we were in this league I was through one mid week game. A nut job started this wee Celtic shite which I don' take kindly to. Don't mean in a fight way that' not me but wish this could be put to bed. 

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

In all honest we would have loved Hearts to win the league , any provincial club for that matter. Last ime we were in this league I was through one mid week game. A nut job started this wee Celtic shite which I don' take kindly to. Don't mean in a fight way that' not me but wish this could be put to bed. 

I've no beef with you man, I dig what you're saying - there's a decent wedge of foamers follow us that would sieg heil every week with their Govan pals if they could. Lost the will to get pissy with folk calling us mini-**** though, it's all just part of the panto.

Being totally serious I don't really have a problem with St. Mirren or their supporters..   
Frank McGarvey the St. Mirren player that celebrated with the Celtic players/supporters  at the end of the game, that's a different matter.

This

If you’re going to dismiss people who follow the Old Firm despite hailing from nowhere near Glasgow as being utter arsetwazzocks of the worst kind then the corollary is that people who grow up next door to them and still avoid their dubious charms are basically good c***s

St Mirren fans are OK by me

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

I've no beef with you man, I dig what you're saying - there's a decent wedge of foamers follow us that would sieg heil every week with their Govan pals if they could. Lost the will to get pissy with folk calling us mini-**** though, it's all just part of the panto.

Liam Smith was fantastic with us last season very good player you have there will always receive  warm welcome from us. 

Edited by Demented Zebra

6 hours ago, The Ginger Prince said:

Being total srs for a second, do hearts fans hate st.mirren because of that day and the ‘allegations’ that the Maureens lay down to Celtic?

Bell chiefs make me wish that Mercer had have kept his foot on Hibs throat.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

but how many times do you get caught pumping an old shoe before folk think "he likes pumping old shoes"?

What was the name of that guy from Edinburgh that used to do that? I'm sure some wee neds used to throw trainers at him.  We were just talking about it last week but could we f**k remember the guys name. 

What was the name of that guy from Edinburgh that used to do that? I'm sure some wee neds used to throw trainers at him.  We were just talking about it last week but could we f**k remember the guys name. 

He moved on to Traffic cones

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3144107.stm

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Edit: As per TC's post.

In many ways, I miss Edinburgh. :lol:

Edited by JamieThomas

7 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Aye we just love the old firm that's why we support St Mirren. Always one cluelss idiot in a bunch of 12. 

But your club did do that right? Wasn't a comment about the supporters. 

21 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Loving the fact DZ's called the jambos provincial. :lol:

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Loving the fact DZ's called the jambos provincial. :lol:

I think it's aimed at everyone outside Glasgow.  He'll eventually learn where the capital city is.

1 minute ago, Mr. X said:

I think it's aimed at everyone outside Glasgow.  He'll eventually learn where the capital city is.

He supports a team from Paisley. :lol: You do have a redneck element at Tynie I might start using this in future.