Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Lads, I've seen Robbie Neilson's tenure at Hearts being described as him having his teams playing "nice, attractive football" on the St Mirren thread. Unless I'm misremembering, I seem to recall a few of you boys saying his style was brutal to watch and couldn't wait to get shot of him.

Could you confirm or correct me on this so I can go back and tell them they're talking shite or whether to avoid the thread for a while so I don't have to admit my mistake. 

Thank you. 

Championship - Brazil.

Top league - Benny Brazil

HTH x

16 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Lads, I've seen Robbie Neilson's tenure at Hearts being described as him having his teams playing "nice, attractive football" on the St Mirren thread. Unless I'm misremembering, I seem to recall a few of you boys saying his style was brutal to watch and couldn't wait to get shot of him.

Could you confirm or correct me on this so I can go back and tell them they're talking shite or whether to avoid the thread for a while so I don't have to admit my mistake. 

Thank you.

Until we won the Championship in February, we swashed AND buckled every part time diddy outfit into oblivion.

Then from that March until he finally fucked off, it was a brand of football that made me want to roughly gouge my eyes out and fry them until they tearfully thanked me for what I was doing for them, and burst into fiery nothingness.

Plus, he has a really boring voice.

Until we won the Championship in February, we swashed AND buckled every part time diddy outfit into oblivion.
Then from that March until he finally fucked off, it was a brand of football that made me want to roughly gouge my eyes out and fry them until they tearfully thanked me for what I was doing for them, and burst into fiery nothingness.
He was just preparing for the top league.

Honestly the Hearts side of the first half of the championship season you had was decent. Lots of movement up front and caused fits for every c**t playing against them. Then you started preparing for the Premier by turning into a Levein side which would suck the life out of god.

9 hours ago, Lebowski said:

He was just preparing for the top league.

Honestly the Hearts side of the first half of the championship season you had was decent. Lots of movement up front and caused fits for every c**t playing against them. Then you started preparing for the Premier by turning into a Levein side which would suck the life out of god.

It wasn't a Levein side, we won games away from home. :lol:

No sure how to tell folk this clearer - it was absolutely fucking pish to watch every week. 

DdHDBUq.png

10 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

29 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

It wasn't a Levein side, we won games away from home. :lol:

No sure how to tell folk this clearer - it was absolutely fucking pish to watch every week. 

DdHDBUq.png

Not a huge fan then?

I'll get the boys in the St Mirren thread telt for doubting my knowledge. 

One guy said he would be happy with Cathro :lol:

Spoiler

:lol:

Aye, it's a teaser alright.

But, cometh the team cometh the man cometh the league .

Going outside.

I know, it's just a phase. Cove will be tough but the others? Pah!!

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

We've signed Jack Hamilton from you. Thoughts?

He got a hard time from the fans as he made a few mistakes but I don't think he was anywhere near as bad as made out.  He's a good shot stopper and getting more experience at a team with fans that won't be on his back could benefit him. I think he'll do well enough for you.  From our point of view I find it weird selling a keeper when McLaughlin also looks like leaving.

He got a hard time from the fans as he made a few mistakes but I don't think he was anywhere near as bad as made out.  He's a good shot stopper and getting more experience at a team with fans that won't be on his back could benefit him. I think he'll do well enough for you.  From our point of view I find it weird selling a keeper when McLaughlin also looks like leaving.

Our fans will be right on his back for any mistakes. I’m guessing this is a shite signing!

Hamilton's probably better than some of is make out, and could turn out to be a no' bad 'keeper - it would have been better for him (and Dundee) to have gone on loan last season to gain experience, as he played the sum total of 90 minutes in the first team - apparently, it was Hamilton's choice to stay and compete for a place.

I would have been happy to keep him as back up, but would have been a wee bit concerned if we'd started the season with Hamilton as first choice.

He seems like a decent c**t, but he's a way to Dundee, so f**k him. ;)

Glad to have got a wee bit of cash for Hamilton, but that will likely be use do pay off c***s like Malaury Martin. 

Hamilton is also unlikely to leak team news.

Edited by paranoid android

5 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've signed Jack Hamilton from you. Thoughts?

Good for us, definitely not a keeper you can rely on. He'll make a few good saves in a match and people will be saying he's amazing when in reality he doesn't know how to command his box, catch the ball, or even kick it. 

5 minutes ago, Navallion said:

More obsession, yawn.

Yes, I am obsessed with another Scottish club on a multi-team forum. Bravo sir, now if you excuse me I have a 18 (eighteen) point gap I need to cross to get back to my homeland.