Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Was in McDonalds earlier (Signature meal because i'm a classy c**t tbf). Some guy blabbing on about the football to his mate behind me. Mentioned he was a Hearts fan, but now follows The Rangers. When his mate asked him why, he said because Hearts weren't winning games and The Rangers were "the logical" switch to make.

Image result for o'connor pieandborvil

Jesus weep, he must have been in his early 20s or something. I thought this kind of stuff  didn't exist in this generation. What an arsehole.

Was in McDonalds earlier (Signature meal because i'm a classy c**t tbf). Some guy blabbing on about the football to his mate behind me. Mentioned he was a Hearts fan, but now follows The Rangers. When his mate asked him why, he said because Hearts weren't winning games and The Rangers were "the logical" switch to make.

16DE830F-50AE-4AC2-A9D9-393011881792.jpeg.8218fb0455e9faafb8b3358185ae9e52.jpeg

Jesus weep, he must have been in his early 20s or something. I thought this kind of stuff  didn't exist in this generation. What an arsehole.

I think every generation will have utter fuss and knuckle staggers unfortunately. If that’s his “logical” choice then I’m glad he’s fucked off tbh

Edit: that should be utter fuds and knuckle draggers. Kind of ironic I made a c**t of that really.

16DE830F-50AE-4AC2-A9D9-393011881792.jpeg.8218fb0455e9faafb8b3358185ae9e52.jpeg

He’ll be watching Man City or Chelsea in the pub on his own by the time he’s in his early ‘30s

and shouting at the TV in the pub by his late ‘30s

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He’ll be watching Man City or Chelsea in the pub on his own by the time he’s in his early ‘30s

and shouting at the TV in the pub by his late ‘30s

and still ordering Chicken McNuggets. Welt.

After all the speculation about players that we have in on loan whom we're not eager to see leave  it's easy to forget that we also have players out on loan whom we might not be in a hurry to see return.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/conor-sammon-to-be-given-a-chance-to-resurrect-hearts-career-1-4729050

Conor Sammon will have a final chance to resurrect his Hearts career this summer and convince manager Craig Levein he should stay.

The striker will report to Riccarton in June after his season-long loan at Partick Thistle ends. Levein is ready to give him the chance to earn a place in Hearts’ first-team squad for next season before deciding his future. Sammon arrived at Tynecastle from Derby County in 2016 and signed a three-year contract, which is about to enter its final year.

He could not command regular game time under previous head coaches Robbie Neilson and Ian Cathro. Consequently, he has spent much of the past two campaigns out on loan, first at Kilmarnock and then Thistle.

The Irishman, now 31, has scored nine times in 30 appearances at Firhill since last August. Levein replaced Cathro just weeks after Sammon began his loan spell there and will welcome the forward back this summer. The manager intends to monitor him at close quarters when Hearts begin their pre-season programme.

“Conor will come back for pre-season training and we’ll assess him and see what happens,” said Levein, adding that full-back Liam Smith is in the same situation once his St Mirren loan finishes. “Liam will also come back in the summer. We will reassess him and see how he’s doing.”

Both players face stiff competition for places back at their parent club. Sammon will find new signings Steven MacLean and Uche Ikpeazu, plus Kyle Lafferty, Aidan Keena and Rory Currie all fighting to play up front.

Smith has just won the Championship title with St Mirren and is wanted for a longer stay by manager Jack Ross. He will return to Hearts to compete with namesake Michael and Marcus Godinho at right-back, with Jamie Brandon also in the frame once he recovers from a cruciate ligament injury.

2 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Sammon seems to have been really quite good at scoring against Celtic 

Which strangely enough isn't something we've really had a problem with

I wish you hadn't quoted that so I could have deleted it as I now realise at least one of them is going to score in each of our encounters next season. 

Assuming we stay up of course. 

2 minutes ago, Hey! Ho! Jambo! said:

Meant to be signing that Mulraney boy from Inverness. Someone will need to sell this one to me. My baseline is he's yad folks.

According to your man Barry Anderson he has been "heavily involved" in our playoff push.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-close-to-signing-inverness-winger-jake-mulraney-in-swap-deal-1-4729760

He hasn't incidentally. He's barely played a quarter of our games since the turn of the year.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

According to your man Barry Anderson he has been "heavily involved" in our playoff push.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-close-to-signing-inverness-winger-jake-mulraney-in-swap-deal-1-4729760

He hasn't incidentally. He's barely played a quarter of our games since the turn of the year.

Two league goals all season in the league below. We've swapped a boy who was never going to play for one whose not good enough. Great.

Beiths contract expires in the Summer and it was announced yesterday he'd signed a PCA with Caley. Seems bizarre he's being mentioned as part of a "swap deal" 

Mulraneys contract expires in the Summer too. 

Can someone confirm if we were rumoured with Mulraney last summer, or perhaps January?
I do hope we are signing 9 or 10 like Levein has suggested and these are just the low hanging fruit with the better, high hanging fruit?, to come.

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Roll up, roll up, get your season ticket, only £25 more expensive than last season to see world class names such as Steven MacLean and Jake Mulraney :lol:

Aye.... but it's all going towards infrastructure and the future stability of the clubs finances.

You know... those things they laughed at us for doing much much earlier. Monty Chuckle

What you need to remember is that Banderson is Embra’s equivalent of Keef Jacks***, a sh*te journo and pathological liar.