Heart of Midlothian 2014-

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

I've actually found it quite interesting. Just shows you how fucking mental things surrounding religion were back then. 

It's great to see how far Scottish society has progressed over the past 100+ years...

unnamed (26).gif

Exactly. The idea that we're not even allowed to talk about it is utterly stupid. You learn from the past through acknowledgement of it, not through ignorance of it.

1 minute ago, Egg Shen said:

What did I fucking say?

Boy who knows his family on the Saints forum says Lafferty is leaving you lot in the Summer and MacLean is his replacement.. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Boy who knows his family on the Saints forum says Lafferty is leaving you lot in the Summer and MacLean is his replacement.. 

If Lafferty did leave i'd imagine we'd sign someone else and MacLean would still be back up.  

Selling Lafferty would sum the current regime up tbh.  Someone who can score goals, has a bit personality and actually has a connection with the fans which is pretty rare these days at Tynie. Aye better move him on.

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Selling Lafferty would sum the current regime up tbh.  Someone who can score goals, has a bit personality and actually has a connection with the fans which is pretty rare these days at Tynie. Aye better move him on.

Indeed bud. 

Spoiler

Related image

...and if Lafferty does move on, I can't really fault him. Never normally got a team mate within 20 yards when the ball is shelled up to him, but to his credit he has carved out a lot of chances for himself despite this.

Hope he stays, but if he does go, I hope it's for a big payday somewhere.

2 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Whether Lafferty stays or goes, signing a thirty-six year-old striker whose legs have gone is just plain stupid.

Meant to be a two-year deal too.

f**k's sake. 

Do Hearts know that due to the state of his knees he can't play on artificial pitches that means he cant play at Kilmarnock or Hamilton..

I would rather keep Laff, his goals ratio is really good considering what hes had to put up with - as LH just described perfectly.

Hopefully this Maclean signing means that Levein sees potential game time in some of the younger players comin thru, Keena for instance.

But it also begs the question, wtf are former strikers, Andy Kirk (38) and John Daly (35) doing?

Get the midfield sorted, man.

Edited by Egg Shen

13 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I would rather keep Laff, his goals ratio is really good considering what hes had to put up with - as LJ described perfectly.

Hopefully this Maclean signing means that Levein sees potential game time in some of the younger players comin thru, Keena for instance.

But it also begs the question, wtf are former strikers, Andy Kirk (38) and John Daly (35) doing?

Get the midfield sorted, man.

This by some considerable distance.