Heart of Midlothian 2014-

57 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

9 points clear after you were all getting worked up about overtaking Hibs after a decent run of games. :lol:

Does it help take the pain away from being out of the Cup? 

Spoiler

Image result for smug

6 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Hertz fans thinking they're going to kick, punch and hoof their way to Scottish Cup glory. I can already envision Levein screaming at his back line, telling them to "bypass the midfield".

default_muggy.png

:lol:

6 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Hertz fans thinking they're going to kick, punch and hoof their way to Scottish Cup glory. I can already envision Levein screaming at his back line, telling them to "bypass the midfield".

default_muggy.png

Hertz 

CAE56C7E-AAE7-4977-A978-8D27CA46B922.png

45 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I particularly enjoyed this line: "I came here to play and I like that the manager contacted me direct. It was not like the sporting director or something like this."

:lol:

20 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I like him. 8)

I'll bet you do......

"The 25-year-old feels his combative style is ideally suited to Scottish football. Three yellow cards in three appearances prove he is adept at the typically British act of “getting in about it”.

Looking forward to WhackHim v. McGinn on 9th March.  Should be guid. :whistle

"British act". Pfft. The "British act" for footballers these days is getting a sleeve tattoo when you're 14 and pupping a couple of scheme rats by the time you're 17.

This c**t is "Sunday league style".  Turn up hungover, belligerent and then melt someone that's better than you.  I admire that. 8)

"British act". Pfft. The "British act" for footballers these days is getting a sleeve tattoo when you're 14 and pupping a couple of scheme rats by the time you're 17.
This c**t is "Sunday league style".  Turn up hungover, belligerent and then melt someone that's better than you.  I admire that. 8)

He’d definitely be more than willing to punch f**k out every excuse for a football in Nando’s on a Saturday night.