Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What a sad b*****d i am :lol: but hey theres only so much you can do when you work the backshift at Rs McColls and still stey at yer Ma's.

Heres 95-96, Goodbye the Old Guard-Berry, Levein, JC, Johnny Millar :wub:, Henry.  Hello JJay, Pointon, Rousset, Fulton, Eskillson and Pasquale Bruno.

Speaking of which, the boy has kindly stuck all his dodgy fouls on at the end, I cannot stop laughing at his puss after hes got away with halfing some hibs c**t 3 times :lol:

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

It's a good article, but fails to point out he upset a bunch of sex cases by being defensive in a game about 50 year ago, tho.

I'm no one of they cartographers, but I suspect that "somewhere" may have been "Victoria Park, Dingwall".

We can worry about the claim that Craig Levein - as wonderful as he is - has the kind of omnipotence required to immediately realise Derek McInnes has changed formation in a game 120 miles away later.

8 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I don't know if I prefer Neil Berry's quite spectacular mullet/tache combo, or him utterly fucking smashing Paul Wright. 8)

7 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

Both things of sheer beauty

Tbh, I'd forgotten Old Ravioli Coupon played for hibs, but it says something about the general handsomeness of that team, when you consider Willie "gums" Miller was a 7/10 in context.

On 15/10/2017 at 09:32, Egg Shen said:

As we await the completion of the new stand (lol), the fraud revelation and an upcoming derby at Easter Road, it got me reminiscing of the good old days. 

Mo johnston and Justin fashanu, Strongbow, the greatest 3rd strip the world has ever seen, Levein and hogg, atletico madrid. This video has something for everyone.

FAO wee JC fans - @12.00 ,

FAO Jamie Thomas @13.10,  Pariah and all round bad guy Jimbo Weir gets pelted with a 50 pence piece and a block of butter.

Thanks for that

two things 

What a player JC was. My all time favourite

Look how much it means to Craig Levein when we score against Hibs. Can't wait til Tuesday 

Is it maybe about time that we discuss Craig Levein - who is clearly the best manager in the country - taking over the kilted nonce gig again?

There's literally been no better Scotland manager since Jock Stein, and I think he could give the job the attention that it deserves on a part time basis.

He might have fielded more youngsters but they have less appearances, therefore less experience, than the youngsters at both Hamilton & Killie....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-premiership-team-played-most-11370693.amp

6 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

He might have fielded more youngsters but they have less appearances, therefore less experience, than the youngsters at both Hamilton & Killie....

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/scottish-premiership-team-played-most-11370693.amp

In terms of moving things forward giving kids a chance that articles is not one to base an argument in

whike Ali Crawford and Danny Wilson are of course graduates neither is ever going to play international football and to me the concentration should be on youngsters and there can't be many teams giving 16 and 17 year olds proper game time ( not odd minute) at end of game than Hearts

In terms of moving things forward giving kids a chance that articles is not one to base an argument in
whike Ali Crawford and Danny Wilson are of course graduates neither is ever going to play international football and to me the concentration should be on youngsters and there can't be many teams giving 16 and 17 year olds proper game time ( not odd minute) at end of game than Hearts

Counting Christophe Berra as “youngster” isn’t entirely accurate either.

‪Tomorrow's Monday Night Fitba show will include a big Edinburgh Derby preview on RadioSaltire at 6.30pm were we will all pick our Edinburgh XI - Scott's is below a 4-4-2 diamond formation. Bartley for away games and djoum at home matches

Scott will be on hosting duties with Sean,Sam & Mark joining him

Feel free to leave your own picks below 

image.jpeg

image.png

I'll go for an ambitious 1-2-1 formation of:

Neil Berry

Julien Brellier     Ally Mauchlen

Kevin Thomas

If anyone else can think of a Hearts player who broke some Hibs c**t's leg/throat/career/wife, then let me know and they can be added.

8)

I'll go for an ambitious 1-2-1 formation of:
Neil Berry
Julien Brellier     Ally Mauchlen
Kevin Thomas
If anyone else can think of a Hearts player who broke some Hibs c**t's leg/throat/career/wife, then let me know and they can be added.
8)

Robbo hurt them a few times. I’m sure Bruno, Mahe and Phil Stamp won some 50/50’s as well but can’t remember any particular cementings.