Heart of Midlothian 2014-

6 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

How was Callachan for you yesterday?

Despite us beating our nearest challengers in the league, we massively missed his energy and drive in the middle of the park.

I though he was excellent for us.

Energy and drive exactly what you say, and exactly what we've been missing. Many Hearts supporters man of the match yesterday.

I think he'll do fine for us.

Djoum out for a month and will probably miss the derby. Fantastic news. thf.png

Is it the end of this season his contract expires? Hopefully he doesn't get near the team again and rots in the stand before fucking off back to obscurity for the rest of his career. An utter impostor.

A move to the EPL or Ligue 1, doe. yXAbrOQ.png

On 09/09/2017 at 10:20, djchapsticks said:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/billy-davies-rangers-vicious-smear-11137750

Billy Davies accusing everyone of a smear campaign against him, before outing himself as a total bellend by wanting several coaches bagged at Hearts before he'd consider the job and Jon Daly papped back to the U20, 'where he belongs'.

What a horrible, angry wee man. Seems he's done himself more harm than good here.

Also, goes on to say that Hearts, Dundee Utd and St. Mirren jobs are 'beneath him', a full sentence after saying he'd be Hearts boss if Levein had caved to his demands.

Don't know about the Jambos but thank f**k we ended up with Jack Ross instead of that wee horrible ball of attitude.

Just read the article, didn't think he was a terrible manager but as his stock lowers his ego is rising to the point of where I would question he was mentally stable for a professional managers job.

Moaning about not getting a job then suggesting sought after posititions in Scottish football are beneath you is the final nail in his managers career for me.

Jimmy Calderwood was moaning about not getting a job a good few years ago but at least he was suggesting he would take on any club.

Scottish football is better off without them both though.

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Only as long as Don Cowie comes in. Not bauben, or Martin.

Cowie is only the best of a very bad bunch out of those three IMO.

Would honestly rather see a makeshift player in there.

4 hours ago, sjc said:

@Elixir what's happened to Djoum?

I rated him as an advanced goalscoring midfielder even if he was never going to work his arse off defensively. He is the type of player to disappear in a struggling side. 

He's done his medial ligaments, out for 4 or 5 weeks.

I actually think he's became an easy target, he's improved massively since Cathro got the old Spanish archer.  Never seen him last week granted, but he seems to be working harder and actually influencing games again.