Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Fair. Obviously what I see of hibs is very limited and completely biased. Mcginn over mcgeouch even if it is just down to availability. Bartley is dishing out jobby jabbers so instantly the most important in the team.
Let's not pretend that if Celtic wanted Slivka they couldn't afford him. No doubt he looks decent but Celtic could definitely afford him.

Could Celtic afford to drop 7/8 million on one player ?

The Sun reckon this could be a goer. They reckon Hearts initially asked for Danny Wilson, were told to bolt, and moved onto Holt.

I'm pretty sure I could've made the above a rhyming poetic stanza, but I can't be arsed.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The Sun reckon this could be a goer. They reckon Hearts initially asked for Danny Wilson, were told to bolt, and moved onto Holt.

I'm pretty sure I could've made the above a rhyming poetic stanza, but I can't be arsed.

Two players we got rid of three years ago. skZap6W.png

Inspiring stuff.

1 minute ago, Tony Wonder said:

Why would we even want Wilson?  Berra and Souttar are both better and we have Hughes and Nowak as back up.  Granted he''s better than Nowak, but he's not needed.

The only explanation I could think of was that we wanted him to play left-back.

I thought Callaghan would have been a poor bit of business for us when we were linked with him earlier in the summer. Absolutely stunned to see him rock up at Tynecastle.

Remember Gary Locke has been given some say now. Our banter years are just beginning.
GTF.

Having seen him play 45 mins I'd take him, even though his brother (so presumably he as well) is of Celtic persuasions. Know your place and accept the bid.