Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hibs rejecting million plus bids for our third or fourth best player while the Hertz sign a third tier diddy, not even the best diddy on the books of Raith at that.

6ae1b67c0c27e8664e1d0de45451fcf3.jpg

I'm willing to bet you know next to f**k all about Ross Callachan or Raith Rovers.

Who are the better players at Hibs than John McGinn? They must be superstars.

I'm willing to bet you know next to f**k all about Ross Callachan or Raith Rovers.

We were in the same league as Raith for three seasons, I've seen him play numerous times. He's a guffy.

McGeouch, Stokes, and former Juventus and current Lithuanian international midfield dynamo Vykintas Slivka.

32 minutes ago, Darren said:

I don't want to brag too much about spending 3 years in the championship but I'm pretty sure most Hibs fans will know Callachan.

Jamie Walker to Rangers , O Halloran to Tynecastle plus money.
Sickener for Saints if this happens, but that's football.

Load of bollocks that one. Especially since they've just signed a winger on loan.

We were in the same league as Raith for three seasons, I've seen him play numerous times. He's a guffy.

McGeouch, Stokes, and former Juventus and current Lithuanian international midfield dynamo Vykintas Slivka.

I don't like to take the hibs lads to task over much in here, although sometimes tiresome they generate a lot of bites, but mcgeouch better than McGinn? Get directly to f**k with that shout. You should have said Bartley, stokes and slivka (we'll ignore the fact slivka has only played 4(?) games).

4 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I don't like to take the hibs lads to task over much in here, although sometimes tiresome they generate a lot of bites, but mcgeouch better than McGinn? Get directly to f**k with that shout. You should have said Bartley, stokes and slivka (we'll ignore the fact slivka has only played 4(?) games).

Ask most Hibs fans, McGeouch is the better player. He's an absolute baller but he's made of glass. 2 or 3 games and he's injured again. It'll stop him having a good career. 

Id much rather have McGinn in my team.

McGeouch is our most important player when fit, it's keeping him fit that's the issue. I was going to mention Bartley but I didn't want to rub it in if I'm honest. Slivka is a really classy operator, probably the only player in the division that Celtic would struggle to afford.

30 minutes ago, Widge said:

Load of bollocks that one. Especially since they've just signed a winger on loan.

We needed a winger anyway even if Walker stays. If he goes then we'll need another one or an attacking midfielder. Not that I believe O'Halloran's coming here.

Ask most Hibs fans, McGeouch is the better player. He's an absolute baller but he's made of glass. 2 or 3 games and he's injured again. It'll stop him having a good career. 

Id much rather have McGinn in my team.

McGeouch is our most important player when fit, it's keeping him fit that's the issue. I was going to mention Bartley but I didn't want to rub it in if I'm honest. Slivka is a really classy operator, probably the only player in the division that Celtic would struggle to afford.

Fair. Obviously what I see of hibs is very limited and completely biased. Mcginn over mcgeouch even if it is just down to availability. Bartley is dishing out jobby jabbers so instantly the most important in the team.
Let's not pretend that if Celtic wanted Slivka they couldn't afford him. No doubt he looks decent but Celtic could definitely afford him.

Fair. Obviously what I see of hibs is very limited and completely biased. Mcginn over mcgeouch even if it is just down to availability. Bartley is dishing out jobby jabbers so instantly the most important in the team.
Let's not pretend that if Celtic wanted Slivka they couldn't afford him. No doubt he looks decent but Celtic could definitely afford him.

Could Celtic afford to drop 7/8 million on one player ?