Heart of Midlothian 2014-

23 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Did he play in the cup games last year?

16 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

That c**t McGhee was moaning about wanting starts for us. Get him away to Falkirk. If he's lucky he'll get a move to Killie or Ross County in a year or two.
Annoying as I thought he'd come back and have developed and could be a decent squad player. f**k it.

Walker...I'd still hold out for a £1m from Rangers (or anyone in Scotland). He's been pish for probably as long as he was good. Clearly doesn't want to be at us. f**k it.

I think McGhee will find his level in the Championship.

Walker is a shadow of his former self. It's like the swaggers ben coached out of him, another Robot  destined for the scrap heap.

I'd take whatever we can get, he can rot on the bench with Holt.

Walker is an impostor. It'll be hilarious when it dawns on Rangers fans that we're the ones laughing, having done them again like we did with Templeton, Holt and Wilson. warnock.png

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

"He's shite anyway" :lol:

Nah, he's not shite. He just has a heart the size of a pea, disappears when the going gets tough, hardly ever creates chances for others, is too slow to play on the wing and has a dodgy knee. He's a good goalscorer, although his record is a lot less impressive when you exclude the penalties.

More seriously, I think he's at his best when he's basically playing as a second striker. He struggles to influence the game on the wing (which is where I think Rangers intend to play him) and that's partly why I think he'll fail. He'll end up at a Barnsley/Rotherham type club or back at Tynecastle in a couple of years.