Heart of Midlothian 2014-

56 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Hearts fans trying to scrub the Craig Thomson incident from the record.

Your club employed a paedo and didn't sack him even after he was convicted.

And we would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those pesky kids.

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Hearts fans trying to scrub the Craig Thomson incident from the record.

Your club employed a paedo and didn't sack him even after he was convicted.

Child abuse  point scoring, classy.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Child abuse  point scoring, classy.

That should have been the initial response from Hearts fans when Red23 made the comment but instead brushed the comment aside like they had no idea what was being referenced. I don't think we should let incidents like that just be swept under the carpet.

23 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

That should have been the initial response from Hearts fans when Red23 made the comment but instead brushed the comment aside like they had no idea what was being referenced. I don't think we should let incidents like that just be swept under the carpet.

Your fake hand wringing is a little cringeworthy. Maybe better for you to f**k off to a different thread while you still have a semblance of dignity leftover.  

38 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I think the initial response, and as I understand it a P&B convention, was to declare using child abuse as a snappy comeback as a total heads gone. 

And they'd be right.

Nonsense
When faced with that level of roasterdom the correct response is to take the piss as opposed to taking it seriously and engaging with it

1 hour ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

If calling people out for being in denial about a horrific incident is cringeworthy then so be it.

Jim McLean's Ghost has crab DNA

Edited by DA Baracus

U14 girls shown a proud polished helmet by LITHUANIAN HERO Craig "8 inches on the flop" Thomson = 2.

U14 girls shown a diseased and malnourished mushroom by the tartan "doesn't remember McCoist, let's make her moist" army = 18 trillion

Now, I'm no one of they Srinivasa Ramanujans, but...

4 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

See the EEN is saying that Jordan McGhee is wanted by Falkirk and

Rangers are going to bung us roughly 600k for Walker.

thoughts?

Meh about McGhee. Brain farts aside, I really can't decide if there's a player in there or not.

Walker is a c**t. I was in the let him rot camp, but if Rangers gave us £600k (with at least 50% upfront by lunchtime tomorrow) I'd be giving it straight to Motherwell for Chris Cadden.

9 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I'd probably take that if most of it is up front. He's clearly no use to us this season and has barely kicked a ball in months.

The funny thing is Rangers will think they've done us before realising he's not that good.

See the EEN is saying that Jordan McGhee is wanted by Falkirk and

thoughts?

That c**t McGhee was moaning about wanting starts for us. Get him away to Falkirk. If he's lucky he'll get a move to Killie or Ross County in a year or two.
Annoying as I thought he'd come back and have developed and could be a decent squad player. f**k it.

Walker...I'd still hold out for a £1m from Rangers (or anyone in Scotland). He's been pish for probably as long as he was good. Clearly doesn't want to be at us. f**k it.

LH and DC - agreed, just get him to f**k, Levein'll just get him to train with the youth team anyway.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

Thoughts = it seems churlish to mention bone cancer twice.

DdHDBUq.png

Christ, Jim Mcleans Ghost will be along decrying the profiglacy of the Oncology Canteen. They didn't have enough for Doxorubicin cos they put sweetcorn in the tuna mayo.