Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It's funny because it makes it evidently more obvious that the situation at Hearts is some sort of weird dictatorship thing going on between Budge and Levein, probably including some sort of hideous bondage between the pair of them as well.
I mean come on, this is like something you would read about Robert Mugabe or some weird Leader of a communist mirco state doing. Let's have a "democratic" election then just decide to be president anyway regardless of the results.
In all seriousness though, if I was a Hearts fan I would be pretty worried about what's going on there. There has been all the stuff about Levein always being in charge in the first place, no smoke etc... Then of course once he's had enough of his puppet he's decided to get a new one, some of whom are pretty credible names that have dropped out because the weird dictatorship/ethos/5 year plan thing they have going on is bollocks and they refuse to listen to any alternative ideas. All culminating in 'Dictator of football' Craig Levein appointing himself, utterly bizarre behaviour. 

'Papa Doc' Levein ?

12 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

The answer is

b) on glue

No he's not.  You can get a refund if you want before the season starts.  Not saying it's right, it's bawbaggery of the highest order but my mate had emailed the club about Murrayfield and in the blurb of the email they said refunds could be given up until the Aberdeen game.

No he's not.  You can get a refund if you want before the season starts.  Not saying it's right, it's bawbaggery of the highest order but my mate had emailed the club about Murrayfield and in the blurb of the email they said refunds could be given up until the Aberdeen game.

Although you do have to wonder about someone who was willing to take a punt on a season under Cathro but not one under Sir Craig .

14 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

European football back in the bag. Even decided to finally join FoH today, now I feel the club is actually going in the correct direction. 

quitegood.png

They won't be receiving a single penny from me unless they employ Neil Berry in some capacity (resplendent in an ill fitting baseball cap/shellsuit combo, of course)

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Three-year deal for Levein and pretty much confirmed he'll be back as DoF even if he leaves the manager's job.

Very shortsighted.

They should have brought Graeme Hogg in as Head Coach under Levein. They've always had a great working relationship

Gary Mackay saying Top 6 would be a great achievement for Hearts fans.

????????????????????????????????????

????[emoji1248]????[emoji294]️[emoji294]️????[emoji1248]????