Heart of Midlothian 2014-

If he fails as a manager again does he:

a) As DOF sack himself

b) Send himself wee notes on what is going wrong.

c) Blame the directors for appointing a crap manager.

d) State that this appointment was against the master plan of appointing an up and coming young manager like the last two and they should have listened to him as he has/had the football knowledge.

All of the above.

4 hours ago, Mr. X said:

National manager aside what was this shit track record?

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/craig-levein/

An overall win rate of  38.3% in all clubs he's managed.

His time as Scotland manager actually giving him his second best percentage of wins 

Next question 

14 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/craig-levein/

An overall win rate of  38.3% in all clubs he's managed.

His time as Scotland manager actually giving him his second best percentage of wins 

Next question 

Finished 3rd in consecutive seasons and got us into the UEFA Cup group stages. Turned Dundee United from perennial relegation strugglers into a team regularly challenging for Europe/cups.

Whether he's going to turn us around now is another matter but let's not pretend he's got a poor record at this level.

Edited by DC92

I wasn't happy about this appointment but after several hours of the usual physical hoofball 4-6-0 tropes, I'm actually quite looking forward to the tears and snotters when we steamroll our way to 2nd place on the back of 17 1-0 wins.

Finished 3rd in consecutive seasons and got us into the UEFA Cup group stages. Turned Dundee United from perennial relegation strugglers into a team challenging regularly challenging for Europe/cups.
Whether he's going to turn us around now is another matter but let's not pretend he's got a poor record at this level.

He didn't fail Scotland

Scotland failed him

27 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

I wasn't happy about this appointment but after several hours of the usual physical hoofball 4-6-0 tropes, I'm actually quite looking forward to the tears and snotters when we steamroll our way to 2nd place on the back of 17 1-0 wins. 

European football back in the bag. Even decided to finally join FoH today, now I feel the club is actually going in the correct direction. 

quitegood.png

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Absoloot turmoil if he does a shite job though annb.gif

The seethe will/would be tremendous, tbf. pinilla.png

If that does transpire, however, it will benefit us in the medium and long term.

1 hour ago, red23 said:

Quite the opposite, i will get great enjoyment when you lot are relegated m1.

In his numerous seasons of managing in the top flight in Scotland, he's never finished lower than 5th. :lol:

22 minutes ago, Elixir said:

The seethe will/would be tremendous, tbf. pinilla.png

If that does transpire, however, it will benefit us in the medium and long term.

In his numerous seasons of managing in the top flight in Scotland, he's never finished lower than 5th. :lol:

Bar the time we finished 6th you mean?  Or 9th with utd?  Not all his own work that one  in fairness

3 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

Bar the time we finished 6th you mean?  Or 9th with utd?  Not all his own work that one  in fairness

When did we finish 6th? 5th in 00/01 and 01/02, 3rd in 02/03 and 03/04.

1 minute ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

You're right enough.   Had it in my head we were 6th the second season.  

Dundee United were also bottom of the league when he took over in November so 9th place was relatively good.