Heart of Midlothian 2014-

5 minutes ago, DC92 said:

4-6-0 lol. He tried to be clever because he saw Rubin Kazan get a win at the Nou Camp using it. Hadn't used it before, hasn't used it since.

What an utter bore Hobo ramjet you'd have to be to be going on about it 7 years later.

FTFY DC

Just now, Ya Bezzer! said:

It's someone I think on balance I hate more than anyone who's ever lived and it's Craig 'The Director of Football' Levein.

I hate him more than anyone who has ever lived.  

And fictional characters.

Like Skeletor.

jIhZ3ra.jpg

While the last four weeks have been farcical - are people forgetting the fact that he has a very impressive managerial record at club level in Scotland? He was a shite national team manager, but who hasn't been in the last two decades other than Walter Smith and Alex McLeish?

Don't get me wrong, I've loathed him for the past two years, but he surely now must sink or swim. He either does well like he's done previously, or he fails and is bounced out the door for good and we move on with a normal management structure.

DdHDBUq.png

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

So why didn't they go for Pressley, Hartley or Houston? 

He is only doing the job until the end of the season and then Michael O'Neill will take over after the World Cup.

27 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

It's someone I think on balance I hate more than anyone who's ever lived and it's Craig 'The Director of Football' Levein.

I hate him more than anyone who has ever lived.  

And fictional characters.

Like Skeletor.

What about Dick Dastardly?

I hated that p***k.

I've always seen DoF as one of the cushiest jobs in football - whereas Manager/1st team coach is the opposite, so apart from the general hilarity I find it odd that anyone would voluntarily step "downstairs"...

As good a laugh as Hearts' shambolic handling of this is providing, it's not the worst outcome for them in the short term. I'd have much prefered to see someone like Pressley get the job, chances are Levein will do an okay job at the very least.

Absoloot turmoil if he does a shite job though annb.gif

I've always seen DoF as one of the cushiest jobs in football - whereas Manager/1st team coach is the opposite, so apart from the general hilarity I find it odd that anyone would voluntarily step "downstairs"...

After Cathro, if they appointed some walloper like Hartley and it went tits up his DoF position would untenable anyway - so might as well go out all guns blazing.

He's an arrogant b*****d who can't keep himself from interfering so this seems like the next natural step.