Heart of Midlothian 2014-

See I'm old fashioned square goer,prefer that,so if I'm in Kanos pub ,I'll be on my own,wearing a red carnation 

See that's where me and you are different. I'll walk up to some one and ask if they've got a lift then when that have their hands in there pockets BOOM a just ping them

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

See that's where me and you are different. I'll walk up to some one and ask if they've got a lift then when that have their hands in there pockets BOOM a just ping them

I don't like that, one on one better man wins, lost one to an amateur boxer while two pals watched,  but that was the way then

And here was I thinking I had clicked on the Hearts thread to see if there was any chat about their new manager......

instead there are some absolute half-wits pretending to be hard men years ago. Dear oh dear. 

41 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

And here was I thinking I had clicked on the Hearts thread to see if there was any chat about their new manager......

instead there are some absolute half-wits pretending to be hard men years ago. Dear oh dear. 

Pipe down m8, you don't want this.

Get the feeling a bunch of 16 year old Hibs laddies have just made a mistake which they might rue in here. Glenrothes isn't really someone you go ripping the pish out of.

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Get the feeling a bunch of 16 year old Hibs laddies have just made a mistake which they might rue in here. Glenrothes isn't really someone you go ripping the pish out of.

:lol: What?

cannae shake the feeling, even after aw these years eh slapping wee fanny's about that the biggest bunch of gullible morons in the country gather on this forum on a daily basis. let's run through them aw: 

2 hours ago, 18May1991 said:

half-wit? pretending? you've nae idea have you wee man?

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

the irony ya wee radge.

27 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Is this the thread where patter came to die?

irony again

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

The most hilarious post on the thread so far. Absolutely howlin.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Depends if it's the speyside distillery or the dark kingdom's answer to Alepo

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)