Heart of Midlothian 2014-

It'll be too soon I assume but Berra was one name I thought of as a potential replacement.

Hearts should probably just let Levein do it, can't imagine he would have them anywhere other than top 6.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It'll be too soon I assume but Berra was one name I thought of as a potential replacement.

Hearts should probably just let Levein do it, can't imagine he would have them anywhere other than top 6.

Leveins a shitebag.  Dens Park confirms this alongside shitting it from Celtic and letting Daly and Fox take charge. 

Don't know if it would make a huge difference but for those saying Archie, when Levein took over at Dundee United he told Archie he was surplus to requirements there as a player.

not sure Archie or for that matter Tommy Wright would want to work under a director of football would probably want to be their own man

49 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Music snobs. yXAbrOQ.png

On 29/07/2017 at 09:54, Elixir said:

Who the f**k are Frozen Rabbit? When you Google them and get Iceland and Sainsbury's results, that means they must be utter horse shit.

I hear that [enter field >recently fired political figure >comically short tenure >Anthony Scaramucci] is replacing [enter field >recently fired sports coach >comically short tenure >Ian Cathro] at [enter field >sports team >Hearts].

Edited by Tulloch Gorum

Can anyone tell me if McPhee has left as well? If not it would be good to see him given a crack in the interim. Done a few coaching sessions with him in the past and had a good few chats and the guy knows his football and certainly is well respected within the Northern Ireland camp. However he is part of the circus that has been tynecastle for the last few months so they may want to get rid.

Surely Levein has to go as well. He made no attempt to keep Neilson and if anything forced him out the door because he had Cathro lined up. That for me is just as much of a failure as Cathro and he must be held equally responsible. Also if you think Cathro had full control of the signings then you'd be wrong. Some of the duds coming in January were 100% levein signings.

A surprisingly high number of Hearts fans wishing Cathro well despite the fact he has been a complete knobend for months.

MacPhee is taking the team on Saturday, along with Daly and Fox.

It's incredible just how easily football fans are duped.

Way, way back I said Ian Cathro was basically the Ian Barraclough of Tynecastle and it looks like I was right. 

Guys like the Two Ians are utter charlatans who come in with their 'new approach', which if it exists at all is all surface level bullshit, and get jobs they are nowhere near qualified to do on the back of what amounts to snake oil patter and guess what?  When they actually attain these positions they ALWAYS get found out. 

What a phrase like 'modern approach' really means is 'this guy isn't good enough so here's a gimmick' but in reality the only true innovation Cathro had was figuring out how to lose to fishing villages.

12 minutes ago, Darren said:

A surprisingly high number of Hearts fans wishing Cathro well despite the fact he has been a complete knobend for months.

MacPhee is taking the team on Saturday, along with Daly and Fox.

And a high number still giving him dogs abuse. Classy.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

They are similar to Southampton in England, constantly seem to over achieve despite having players and managers stripped from them. Lot of praise has to go to those on the board in Perth.

Cheers to that

577fedd93854b_Leowinking.png.2938ad6efd25f2faf3b8e560f54858e2.thumb.png.e37f409a8b9826b1146ae7f3fccd81cd.png