Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Yeah I'd be happy enough with that, I think Levein is decent enough. I never really had an issue with him over the Cathro thing, the point was supposed to be that he'd help him so I never got the whole outcry over it because it was basically highlighted on BT sport.

Its a shame that it hasn't worked out with Cathro, I am still glad that Hearts tried something different than the usual old faces. I'd have felt better if those fucking knobs such as Boyd weren't gloating over their monster munch either.

Change/progression is a good thing and tbh if he was in charge of someone different I wouldn't seeing him do reasonably well to get it up the dinosaurs of Scottish football. As it happened it was a decent :lol: while it lasted.

Edited by Boostin' Kev

I'm going to defend the Jambo's a bit here. Obviously they made a bad choice last year but they tried their best to make it work (from the outside looking in anyway) and probably struck a good balance between giving Cathro enough time and backing to try and make it work without letting it go on too long.

He isn't a football manager, he's a coach. Players (and fans) in this country are used to managers and that's why guys like Cathro being a success up here would be a surprise.

Hearts are keen to develop a model where they promote from within.

There's already someone at Hearts who knows the club and the team. Someone from the outside would take time to get to know both.

This man however not only has the knowledge and experience, but has the education.

I am of course referring to Gary Locke. Make it happen Hearts.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Boyd has proved he knows more the game than the majority on here who were slating him for his comments.

No he hasn't. He's just proved that even total cocks can accidentally be correct about something once in their lives.

Dindeleux in trying too hard shock.

Don't think it's that much of a stretch. Boyd said he wasn't right for the job and it wouldn't work, everyone laughed, 7 months later Cathro is sacked with a win % that probably rivals that of Gary Locke when he was managing us.