Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, Henke said:

whats my religion got to do with it id appreciate it if people stop bringing it up,whats ''muslamic'' no such thing,...tbf mate,i do curse a lot,online no different to any other scotsman ,but I'm not aggressive behind this screen perfectly calm,all good sir,i want a nice wee civil debate with the jambo's,actually looking forward to the new tynecastle think it will look a cracking wee stadium,just like Easter rd when they knocked down their wee ''shed'' stand,...I see yer a Dundee fan from Oz I have family in Melbourne.

Sorry Henke, I just thought that because they use muslamic ray guns that that was the correct terminology to refer to Islamic scholars.

I am not interested in your family from Melbourne if they are Celtic fans as I don't fraternise with Henmans.

Thank you.

I can't help but feel this utterly fascinating chat about your no doubt extra chromosomed family would be better suited to the Jeremy Kyle Show rather than a thread regarding Edinburgh's establishment club, Henke.

Pls, f**k off m8.

il clown yer baws ya daft c**t,aye have ''more money'' to finance yer club is nonsence what a load of fucking shite you spout,whether you like it or not bar maybe the hibees when celtic come to town that's when tynecastle is at its loudest

Or, we can sell the tickets to our fans which will generate the same amount of money and see an increased support for our team?
You see why Hearts fans would prefer that, right?

of course mate, if the case I hope it happens would hate to see empty seats when celtic or any other of the top6 spfl teams could snap them up,a packed tynecastle is good for league,atmosphere wise,its so close to pitch side,do you reckon hearts will sell out  against celtic?

Hopefully.
Just had a look and we're due to play Celtic at home 16th December. I assume the game will get moved to an early afternoon kick off on the Sunday for tv - which could lessen the crowd. If we start the season well, or are at least going well at that point it should be a crowd. If we're pish, the crowd will be less...it's hard to turn up for an inevitable, uninspiring, drubbing. Being close to Christmas and the probable shite weather could also hamper the crowd.
Still, despite all of that, if we're doing well and there's a chance the game will be competitive the crowd will be decent. Few things finer that sticking it up Glasgow's great unwashed.

2 minutes ago, Henke said:

LOL been a while now since ye'v beat us at tynie think Stevenson & rudi with the goals the last time iirc,skacel used to be a thorn in our side always a player I would have liked to have seen celtic go after,aye think it depends on hearts season is going I'm getting the feeling the feel good factor aint there with castro compared to other seasons under burley,sergio & even neilson,hopefully hearts do sell out,but id love the full roseburn it'll look & sound better

5971d5ba60524_fidelcastro.jpg.f9d4971c9279e73e1c3e8778ec3dede3.jpg

2 hours ago, Henke said:

il clown yer baws ya daft c**t,aye have ''more money'' to finance yer club is nonsence what a load of fucking shite you spout,whether you like it or not bar maybe the hibees when celtic come to town that's when tynecastle is at its loudest

I like you. 

LOL been a while now since ye'v beat us at tynie think Stevenson & rudi with the goals the last time iirc,skacel used to be a thorn in our side always a player I would have liked to have seen celtic go after,aye think it depends on hearts season is going I'm getting the feeling the feel good factor aint there with castro compared to other seasons under burley,sergio & even neilson,hopefully hearts do sell out,but id love the full roseburn it'll look & sound better

Can't see it changing soon but we'll see.
Feel good factor fucked off about 7 months into our championship winning (at the first time of asking season). We've not consistently played well since. Burley, we were on fire at the start of that season then Vlad. Sergio, the team was fairly average (particularly in the league) but had Rudi and that cup run.
Lafferty and Isma at least give us hope (maybe false, but hope).

2 hours ago, Henke said:

whether you like it or not bar maybe the hibees when celtic come to town that's when tynecastle is at its loudest

When Hearts are playing well and winning against Rangers, Celtic or Hibs, that's when Tynecastle is at it's loudest.

The loudest it's every been that I've witnesssed was when we beat Bayern Munich, but that was a few years ago. 

Just now, Mr. X said:

When Hearts are playing well and winning against Rangers, Celtic or Hibs, that's when Tynecastle is at it's loudest.

The loudest it's every been that I've witnesssed was when we beat Bayern Munich, but that was a few years ago. 

Loudest I've ever heard Tynie was when Hartley scored a peno against the sheep shaggers. 

2 minutes ago, Henke said:

when was this? on Europe mind they switched tynecastle for murrayfield,against AEK Athens,wasnt the same imo

1989, 28 years ago...God I'm getting auld.:wacko:

Tynecastle is at it's loudest when we're booing feckless Greeks off the park for being 4-0 down to Hamilton at half time, and you can take that to the bank.
gxHuKgR.png

Was a pretty decent noise when Graeme Weir equalised and we won 4-4.
But agree, a good ol' hearty boo beats anything. Killie pumping us 4-0 (I think?) one Christmas under Locke was a particularly memorable boo.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

What a night!

It feels a lot fresher in the memory than 28 years

You me and 26,292 other people in attendance

Mind you there would have been plenty of old buggers claiming that the atmosphere was better in 1958

I can well remember my Hearts supporting Dad and I dodging the radio and any news bulletins, Likely Lads style, so we could watch the highlights. It seems daft now when you consider how accessible everything is now! 

I can still see him bouncing around the living room when Ferguson scored!