Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Daily record resurfacing the whole Jamie Walker thing with 'one final bid' etc.

Honestly dont know how this is going to end but hope he would just sign a new contract and put this whole thing to sleep, Theres going to be a mixed reception for him at Tynecastle if he decides to run his contract out and obviously I highly doubt Rangers will pay the asking price tbh.

14 minutes ago, Henke said:

will hearts give celtic the full stand behind goals,like they used too?,will make sense,more money,better atmosphere,love a tynecastle fixture,although last time I was there was 97/98 season 1-1 jose quitongo score n the last minute,gutted

Probably but I hope not.

1 hour ago, Henke said:

I know hearts fans hate us lol,tbf I don't have the hate other celtic fans have for hearts,i enjoy playing at tynecastle probably my favourite fixture along with playing Aberdeen,...Tynecastle have one of the best atmospheres in SPFL, added  3k celtic fans with new stand,when on sky/BT it can only be good putting the name HMFC out there & also financially

Not only that mate, great views of the castle too. In the new skylounge.

4 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

A mixture of preferring our stadium to have as many as of our fans as possible and general disdain of Celtic fans probably why.

That and preferring to hear as little sectarian bile as possible over 90 minutes.

5 hours ago, HaikuHibee said:

Not only that mate, great views of the castle too. In the new skylounge.

If you agree to do a bit of stand-up at the Proclaimers benefit gig, you'll raise that £100k before we start feeving the poppy cash this year.

8 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

A mixture of preferring our stadium to have as many as of our fans as possible and general disdain of Celtic fans probably why.

Pros:

£90k or so

3,000 seething, malnourished ginger mutants standing in the rain after their fellow fans forged tickets

Cons:

£90k or so of damages

3,000 seething, malnourished ginger mutants leathering ball boys, pie stand employees and stewards

Utterly tragic 11th century sing songs

The smell  smug.gif

THE CONS HAVE IT, LADS.

If we're doing well, we'll continue to sell half the Roseburn to Hearts fans. Not sure why this clown is playing the 'more money' nonsense or thinks anyone cares about having a more bigoted atmosphere.

12 minutes ago, Henke said:

il clown yer baws ya daft c**t,aye have ''more money'' to finance yer club is nonsence what a load of fucking shite you spout,whether you like it or not bar maybe the hibees when celtic come to town that's when tynecastle is at its loudest

I thought Islam was the religion of peace? You are very aggressive for a muslamic, Henke.