Heart of Midlothian 2014-

8 hours ago, Mr. X said:

I wouldn't pay too much attention to pre-season games. I remember a certain pre-season when we were  beaten 2-1 by Cowdenbeath and 1-0 by Livingston in friendlies.

That season we went on to beat your mob four times out of four, including the 5-1 Hampden Humiliation.  

thats more to do with how shite we were back then rather than how good you were though. you lot are fucking rancid. the quicker you accept it, start designing your cathro out banners for the planes and move on, the better for us all. 

thats more to do with how shite we were back then rather than how good you were though. you lot are fucking rancid. the quicker you accept it, start designing your cathro out banners for the planes and move on, the better for us all. 

You are still shite to be fair

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Did we lose a friendly or something on our wee team bonding trip to Ireland?

I'm looking forward to the stories from Saturday's #ladzontour night out. Reckon wee Ian might be a dark horse there.

On 7/6/2017 at 09:36, King Dom's Moustache said:

Why does this get mentioned so often?

It's a multi club open forum ffs :lol:

Yes it is a multi club forum. I suppose I just don't care about Hibs that much until we play each other. Couldn't care about your pre season results for example.

039dfd3ad2f4384b7cc229605dd4465b.jpgThink this game should become an annual thing.

I think it should as well. If I had my way we'd all be able just to go to the games, sing our songs of war and wave our flags. We should be encouraging fans to come to games not banning and jailing them for singing songs.

I like to sing Bhoys Of The Old Brigade at Hibs games, what of it ?

I think it should as well. If I had my way we'd all be able just to go to the games, sing our songs of war and wave our flags. We should be encouraging fans to come to games not banning and jailing them for singing songs.

I like to sing Bhoys Of The Old Brigade at Hibs games, what of it ?

Country's gone to the dogs imo

Yes it is a multi club forum. I suppose I just don't care about Hibs that much until we play each other. Couldn't care about your pre season results for example.

Don't think we seriously care about your pre season results either tbqhwy.

St Pats 1-0 Hertz lolol

Do you have £15 spare? Do You have a season Ticket for Tynecastle? Do you really have nothing better to do on Saturdays than watch the Group Stages of the Mickey Mouse Cup? or do you fancy sitting in the Wheatfield looking at a building site for two hours?

Well good news people 

This month, Hearts will face home ties against East Fife & Dunfermline Athletic in the group stages of the Betfred Cup. 
Tickets are on sale to season ticket holders now: 
Hearts v East Fife FC. Saturday 22nd July. 15:00 KO 
Hearts v Dunfermline. Saturday 29th July.  15:00 KO

Tickets are priced at £15 for adults and £5 for concessions (Over 65s, Students, Under 18s and Under 13s).

Season ticket holders can purchase their tickets – one per account and subject to availability – via the club’s three sales channels: online at Hearts eTickets, over the phone by calling 0333 043 1874, option 1 then 1 or in person at the Hearts Ticket Office situated in the Wheatfield Stand Undercroft.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

you dont represent dumbarton fans or their views you imposter.

Only deal in facts, three seasons in the championship and your head to head against the sons should have read 12 wins to the bad guys, far from that my green and white friend