Heart of Midlothian 2014-

4 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Tbf now the SNP are a dead duck, it's surely time to staunchly align ourselves with Arlene and the rest of the establishment.

... which means that we can get paid huge amounts of cash to heat the corporate suites 24/7 with wood pellets and the stand will pay for itself in no time

I like your thinking

Ouch! Hibs in for Lafferty too. Was preparing my 'Aye but...' excuses for Hibee pals until now.

The guy is a knob and from what I remember, not exactly a prolific goalscorer. If anyone can, I'm sure McPhee with his NI job can get  the best from him though. Otherwise, I'm prepared for another dud.

McGregor in goals would be good though. Maybe our team needs for arsehole players to give it some attitude? After all, other teams suffer the likes of Leigh Griffith, Nir Biton and Garry Jos.

Edited by Crùbag

20 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

... which means that we can get paid huge amounts of cash to heat the corporate suites 24/7 with wood pellets and the stand will pay for itself in no time

I like your thinking

Free bibles for all! 39 books, mind - none of that heathen 46 book shite. 

3 hours ago, HaikuHibee said:

You're selling bog signs. It is not raising enough. It's so obvious

Erm, the money coming in from the FoH each year is essentially a big bonus, which will become even more useful to the club once the new stand is completed, which in case you hadn't realised, is why fundraising events are ongoing.

Oh, I'd love it if our side was full of utter c**ts everyone despises compared to the meek beigeness nobody really cares about that we've had for the last couple of years.

Love it.

4 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Erm, the money coming in from the FoH each year is essentially a big bonus, which will become even more useful to the club once the new stand is completed, which in case you hadn't realised, is why fundraising events are ongoing.

Is the FoH money not being used to pay back Budge ?

I thought the money was going into a fund that will pay back Queen Budge's loan when she decides it's payback time.

23 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

I thought the money was going into a fund that will pay back Queen Budge's loan when she decides it's payback time.

It's so successful, its already paid back Budge. Now its a bonus.

Seems like wee Budge is pushing the boat out a bit because Cathro is absolutely gubbins and they've gone to the point of no return with sticking up for him.

Maybe part of Cathros master plan who knows. Be really really really gash in first season after being backed to the hilt by Levein and Budge = get more wonga for season 2.

Lafferty and McGregor would be class signings.

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

1 hour ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

1 hour ago, HaikuHibee said:

It's so successful, its already paid back Budge. Now its a bonus.

It was used as working capital for two years I believe and has since been deferred to the stand. Budge will be paid back before long and once that is finished, along with the additional revenue we'll pull from the new main stand, we'll officially be rolling in greenbacks.

With any luck, Levein will be getting lynched from the club around about that time too.

Edited by Elixir

Meanwhile, it seems like we'll be signing Michael Smith from Peterborough for right back/wing back, which will put the Whittaker story to bed. Hopefully he's consistent and dependable considering he turned out 44 times for them last season.

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Actually under the new deal it isn't,

at least not yet,

We (The FoH members) could have voted against the new stand and instead paid Budge her £2.5m

Instead we're handing over £3m towards the cost of the new stand and getting 35% of the company in return.

Once we've done that we go back to saving up for the original repayment which will get us another 40% of the shares and overall control.

It's now going to take an extra two years (roughly) of direct debit to see this through but the club we own at the end will be stronger for it.

The  underlying point that funds for the footballing side might be a bit tight in the short term while this all goes through shouldn't be too controversial but it's probably rubbed some people up the wrong way as it can be read with a subtext of "Tick tock, ha ha, bakes sales, nananana"

Wasn't sure which thread to post this on, or if it has already been mentioned. Malky MacKay, the Performance Director of the Scottish Football Association, said this afternoon of Sky Sports News, that Scotland's representatives in Europe this season are St Johnstone, Rangers, Celtic and Hearts. Amusing in one way, but for goodness sake, one of the highest profiled employees of our National football association not knowing which of his employers teams are in European competition this season!!! Hearts fans better look out their passports.

Wasn't sure which thread to post this on, or if it has already been mentioned. Malky MacKay, the Performance Director of the Scottish Football Association, said this afternoon of Sky Sports News, that Scotland's representatives in Europe this season are St Johnstone, Rangers, Celtic and Hearts. Amusing in one way, but for goodness sake, one of the highest profiled employees of our National football association not knowing which of his employers teams are in European competition this season!!! Hearts fans better look out their passports.

He's a big fat stupid horrible c**t so it's hardly surprising he's probably been to busy wanking himself to death over the thought of a Celtic B team playing in League 2 the p***k.