Heart of Midlothian 2014-

That's absolutely bizarre - he was a pretty average player. 
Why does everyone hate him though?

It is. I don't rate him as a player really, fairly standard Scottish midfielder. The him fitting in with the Brazilian players was sarcasm. I imagine them playing keep ball with tricks and flicks while he just chased back and forth.

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

It is. I don't rate him as a player really, fairly standard Scottish midfielder. The him fitting in with the Brazilian players was sarcasm. I imagine them playing keep ball with tricks and flicks while he just chased back and forth.

But The Squiggler...

1 hour ago, NorthernJambo said:

Cathro confirms Paterson won't sign a new deal. Pity, hoped his injury would mean he'd want to stick with us until he got back playing.

Reckon he feels that if he stays & recovers but doesn't play well he'll never get a move

So some team has to take a risk on him & if it doesn't work, he'll still cop a big contract & do an obua / oshaniwa & sit it out

We'll get up to £500,000 for him if that's his final decision

Rat, and overrated into the bargain. He'll get a Championship gig, fail, and then pitch up at Rangers or Celtic.

Can't really blame him for wanting to get away from the spineless shower round about him, though.