Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Lafferty would be a great signing for Hearts in my opinion. I thought Rangers would maybe have tried to sign him.

He has his critics but in the big games when the pressure was on he was the one who'd pop up with the important goals for Rangers.

23 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Just waiting for big clumsy Lafferty to turn John McGinn's knee inside out during the first derby. Will be a moment to relish.

N5NGPjW.png

Looks like he's already had his face turned inside out, so a knee is no big deal. Strachan will still name him in his Scotland squad 

On 2017-6-23 at 07:54, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This might amuse people

https://stv.tv/news/east-central/1391854-football-fan-injured-friend-after-mistaking-him-for-rival/

A Hibs fan hit his friend over the head with a chair when he mistook him for a rival Hearts supporter in a mass brawl.

One of the two must have been Bambers or Bounce.

With a nod to William Shakespeare....

"Some are born stupid, some achieve stupidness, and some have stupidness thrust upon them".

Take your pick on this one....

£2.5k for a bog sign needs to be laughed at.  That's 100% full kit w****r behaviour from an ex pat in USA or somewhere else far off that will never stop trying to convince the locals what a big fan of the club he is.

Edited by Boostin' Kev

At the end of the day, nobody has been forced to buy anything. 

I can definitely think of something better to spend £4k on than a plastic owl but each to their own and if somebody's happy to purchase something that is going to benefit Hearts then I'm all for it.