Heart of Midlothian 2014-

8 hours ago, supersons said:

Have to laugh the Hibs galacticos are going to crush all before them next season, yes this season and last you are hardly dished out a doing to Dumbarton the best part timers in the country emoji106.png

f**k off m8 you don't represent Dumbarton fans views on here

Certainly I can't be bothered assembling a representative sample of Dumbarton fans to accurately reflect their overall opinion on Edinburgh Football so I'll just assume that supersons is fairly typical.

I think you'll find it's not typical. His 2nd team is a big rival of Hibs.[emoji6][emoji6]

I see Jamie Walker wants to leave.

Good player who we couldn't really get the most out of. I think he's wasted on the wing, which is where he played most of the time. At his best playing off the striker, although the combination of him and Isma didn't really work.

I don't think he's got the pace to play at a higher level and he's not quite skilful enough to make up for it. He also has an unfortunate tendency to disappear when the going gets tough. 

It's probably the right time to cash in, although I don't really have much faith in the current management finding a decent replacement.

Except he doesn't 'want' to leave and is being forced out, just like all our other young talent, and is actually being shat on by Levein in the press.

Him and Budge are clearly desperate to cash in to fund the new stand. When will the support collectively unite against these fucking parasites?