Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

See Perry Kitchen has had 'the talk' - he'll be away, then.

Thought Kitchen looked a decent player in his first few games for Hearts. Take it he's been shite since then? 

If they don't think Kitchen is their type of player that's understandable and you move him on. Not sure I like publicly hanging him out to dry though, he's done nowt wrong and always gave his best which is more than some can say in the last year.

As for Kitchen, worked hard and wasn't shy of putting in a shift but wasn't great on the ball.
More worrying that we're going through another cycle here with a clearout and a new team having to gel as quickly as possible. Easier now than it was January but still tearing it up and starting again, again by the look of it. Needs must I suppose.

We'll see if having a full pre-season with the squad makes a difference for Cathro, but if you start next season with results as bad as your entire time under him so far, how long is he likely to get? Would he be sacked as early as October if you're in the relegation battle then or would he make it through to Christmas?

16 hours ago, Eoin Doyle said:

Thought Kitchen looked a decent player in his first few games for Hearts. Take it he's been shite since then? 

Kitchen's ok as a midfield spoiler, but not so much in an attacking sense.

I could say the same for big Neil McFarlane, but Nell was, well...Neil was Neil! :wub:

I'd buy a Neil McFarlane Hertz tap right now if I could.

The main thing is that Levein and Cathro have decided they don't rate Kitchen, so he'll be away.

Edited by paranoid android

On Wed May 24 2017 at 00:31, Dominique Malonga said:

I can't deny that Berra is a decent signing and he will make a difference next season.

We'll only beat ye by 2 goals haha amarite?

You only beat us by two goals last time. smug.gif

4 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

just me who thinks Berra is a complete donkey then..

No. It's a specifically popular opinion among Hibs fans for some reason.

Have to laugh the Hibs galacticos are going to crush all before them next season, yes this season and last you are hardly dished out a doing to Dumbarton the best part timers in the country [emoji106]