Heart of Midlothian 2014-

19 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Aye lads, depriving that 9 in a row *** team of the perfect send off was class! Especially as they beaten us the previous 2 finals.

"Amoruso lets it run.."

Them failing to do ten in a row will have flattened them big time as well.

15 hours ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

A lot of older7 Hearts fans I know say that while THAT cup final was good, nothing will trump 98 for them.

Definitely. After witnessing losing both the league & cup in 86, the 96 cup final thrashing & losing to the **** in the LC final in 97 despite playing the c***s off the park the 98 cup final felt like a real hoodoo was broken.

Probably the same for you guys last year?

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Definitely. After witnessing losing both the league & cup in 86, the 96 cup final thrashing & losing to the **** in the LC final in 97 despite playing the c***s off the park the 98 cup final felt like a real hoodoo was broken.

Probably the same for you guys last year?

Ffs you're not that old sjc.

Making me feel really old now.

We were going to sacrifice him upon the summit of Arthur's Seat as a 'gesture of goodwill' to the Gods, but we thought the world had (and still has) enough on its plate without triggering another round of the ten Plagues of Egypt or summoning Cthulhu from the mysterious depths of the Mariana Trench. 

The SFA and the ghost of Jeremy Bentham enthusiastically approved Reilly's loan to you guys instead of that carry on. 

Edited by O-Bizzle

19 hours ago, O-Bizzle said:

We were going to sacrifice him upon the summit of Arthur's Seat as a 'gesture of goodwill' to the Gods, but we thought the world had (and still has) enough on its plate without triggering another round of the ten Plagues of Egypt or summoning Cthulhu from the mysterious depths of the Mariana Trench. 

The SFA and the ghost of Jeremy Bentham enthusiastically approved Reilly's loan to you guys instead of that carry on. 

I was hoping QOS would want to take Reilly back, but this is better.

Extra mark for mentioning Bentham.

15 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Hearts should've won the double that season but shat themselves in the league. Great season that was

It's quite mental seeing that said about a non Old Firm side from the relatively recent past. :lol:

I wonder if the deal was done when it looked like we would qualify for Europe? :lol:

Imagine they recreated an Umbro version of the Caspian Primrose disaster as an 'official' third kit. warnock.png

With Downfall memes and face paint/bake sale patter, it's clear that I've time travelled back to 2011 and the comforting days of Ryan Stevenson and actually beating Hibs for once.

I like it here, I think I'll stay.