Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 27/04/2017 at 19:58, paranoid android said:

That's the fucking spirit, Darren - right fucking up them.

If you want to waste your energy arguing with these fucking cretins then be my guest.

New picture of the stand is decent, don't know where they are going to find maroon trees, though.

Went through for the game today then just went to the Ardmillan.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a pint, but when four season ticket holders just can't be bothered then something is badly wrong.

I enjoyed my day at Tynecastle Park.
Thank you.

p.s. Apparently Hearts are signing Ayr United right back Nicky Devlin under freedom of contract.

Edited by jagfox99

On 26/04/2017 at 10:58, shootingboots said:

Are Aberdeen a Category A game at Tynecastle?

Be good if our allocation went up. If you don't have a zillion loyalty points it's tough to get a ticket at present. 

Pretty sure they will be next season; they used to be CAT B but were moved back, there is no CAT A this season, but with more space should be next season, along with h1b5 & the rangers & the mhanks

Hiya lads, I had the pleasure of visiting Tynecastle over the Easter weekend, had an absolute ball (although I will forever regret stopping by while the Museum was closed).

I picked up a copy of the commemorative Main Stand away kit, and 've done an article about it on my wee fitba shirt blog. Would be happy if ya gave it a read;

https://club25football.wordpress.com/2017/05/01/heart-of-midlothian-20162017-commemorative-away-shirt/

Also grabbed me a home top (just the regular one). Anyone know when the contract with Puma runs out? The away is a belter but the home top has been naff two seasons in a row now.