Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 2/20/2017 at 09:06, Tony Wonder said:

Looks like we're relaying the pitch before the Ross County game. Seems quite an expense for what, 7/8 games?  Especially when there's a risk it won't bed in properly.

C5NUpfXWMAIPOkI.jpg

I found the interview.

The Sun seems to have translated "j'espère" as "I plan" as opposed to "I hope"

IMG_1487717477.870790.thumb.jpg.09421b77af1470e7be87d900355ddb91.jpg

Though I warn you the site is shite on tablets so I've screenshotted the relevant bit

http://www.camer.be/58193/7:1/cameroun-arnaud-djoum-sutchuin-nous-avions-une-force-mentale-incomparable-cameroon.html

8 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

About time someone took a photo from a perfect angle; a few months from now all angles will be perfect :)

I thought the very same.

It hides the shitty washed out Roseburn seats and the, decrepit main stand.

As someone who has chosen to sit in the main stand for Scottish Cup games this season, I know that decrepit is a fair description. It doesn't mean that I do not have lots of affection for it, but it really has had it's time.

I will miss it when it's gone, but I know what will replace it will be far superior.

On 21 February 2017 at 18:13, Elixir said:

Aberdeen are a nothing club, tbf.

11 points clears of hearts in the league,still in the cup(lol) and despite being formed 30 years after hearts more major honours and we are the nothing club.

you ain't even the best team in Edinburgh.

3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I'd give Cathro more time but if we are still in the position of changing our whole team this time next year, I would agree that Levein should go.

I'm all for coaches being given time to try and get it right -  I think Levein will want to give Cathro time, I think Budge will ask questions, but will stick with Levein for as long as possible.

I reckon it's the fans that will make it hard, and I can understand why.

11 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Finally happy with a Cathro post match press conference. Long and short of it, not good enough at all...lack of fight, passion, desire...it will change. GOOD! Fucking needs to after that shit show.

Heard it all before. Nothing will change.