The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

Yes theres two of them now. Garry McStay is already there.

Hardly right to describe Gary McStasy as a boy, he must be well into his thirtys now and really in the twilight of his playing career. If he's staying on at Shotts then I would imagine it would be in a coaching role.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanted to come on and say been great thread overall, fell out with a few, had good chat and banter with a few and enjoyed the league immensely.

Decided to take a few days out as felt a bit bitter about one or two things from a certain game so to prevent myself from getting into more bother than usual i stayed off.

Anyway Good luck to all teams next season will be watching and no doubt commenting on the new thread as it goes on.

Pityfull excuse! You disappear after your team being served its arse! Your words when you beat us and Shettleston. Did you see others go into a schoolboy recluse? As you say,it's banter,take it on the chin and deal with it!

100% on the money with that quote mate

Pityfull excuse! You disappear after your team being served its arse! Your words when you beat us and Shettleston. Did you see others go into a schoolboy recluse? As you say,it's banter,take it on the chin and deal with it!

Went about my daily business fine . Was perfectly happy with a playoff place and Yoker deserved to beat us. I stayed away for a few days i would of said something i really regretted regarding another team in the league.

You sound awfully annoyed for some reason was it because we went up and your Cumbernauld didn't?

Oh I was on the night we got relegated, I was on the night we got parked out the Scottish in terrible circumstances against boness, dalry , losing a cup final to meadow, Christ the list is endless. If i am missing after a game it's for a good reason, certainly not in any huff over a result.

He stayed away from his team's next game as well, another defeat by the way. ;-)

Do i need to go into my full family and personal history to explain why i missed one game that was meaningless , I suspect your just messing with me though so i won't bother.

Do i need to go into my full family and personal history to explain why i missed one game that was meaningless , I suspect your just messing with me though so i won't bother.

Correct. Chill. ;-)

Ok so young team limited budget, playing at Cumbernauld in competitive league that is notorious for swallowing up and spitting out relegated teams , dam right i was go back start of thread where i said it!

Your gap patter is awful btw.

Went about my daily business fine . Was perfectly happy with a playoff place and Yoker deserved to beat us. I stayed away for a few days i would of said something i really regretted regarding another team in the league.

Is the other team Shettleston by anychance.....?

And maybe your teams premature celebrations at Newlandsfield were too! Happy house hunting!!!!

What celebrating winning away from home against team top of the league, shock horror.

It's shows again the gap in this league between bottom of Premier and Top of first is very close.

Well done to both Shettleston and KRR gaining promotion.

Shettleston have been the most consistent team along with ourselves and I am glad their great run in the Scottish didn't affect their promotion.

KRR were always a team I expected to come back up as they were unlucky to go down last year. They spent money and strengthened at just the right time in the season and it paid off.

Glad to see 3 central teams promoted unfortunately it's at the expense of 2 coming down.

It's going to be tough for all 3 promoted teams next season but would be good if all 3 could consolidate our position in the premier league.

Archived