2014/15 Championship predictions

Alloa will finish last, Barry Smith is a failure, they fell away after a good start and they've lost Bain with another couple to follow probably.

Pretty much all the other players have opted to sign new contracts. I feared we might see an exodus this summer and would be in real danger of losing key men like Gordon, Meggat, McCord and Cawley but they have all signed again. Our problem last season was upfront and Barry Smith didn't really have a chance to do much about that given the timing of his arrival and the fact that we had no loans left to use. He has now retained the men who excelled in defence and midfield and hopefully he can find a striker or two over the next few weeks. Work to be done without doubt, but I am a lot more positive about our prospects that I was a couple of weeks ago.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts

Rangers

Hibs

Falkirk

Queens

Raith

Dumbarton

Alloa

Livi

Cowden

I wasn't far off what might happen. Would like too see how this finishes as theirs a possibility my only mistake was mixing up Falkirk and queens

Hearts

Hibs

The Rangers

Falkirk

Queen of the South

Raith Rovers

Dumbarton

Livingston

Cowdenbeath

Alloa

Could end up being spot on, at least I hope so if it means we manage to stay up. Other than that I've probably got Falkirk/QoS the wrong way about.

Could end up being spot on, at least I hope so if it means we manage to stay up. Other than that I've probably got Falkirk/QoS the wrong way about.

You won't have it spot on. Falkirk won't catch queens this seasom, I'd say you're in the same boat as me where its all possible except Falkirk/queens being the wrong way round

Archived