East Region South Division Thread 2014-2015

Burnie_man

only seen 2nd half and it was like a training game for Broxburn, far to easy in my opinion!

yes i agree, i came just as tranent scored the free kick and got themselves back into it. a needless sending off did not help tranents cause and ultimately hampered any chances of them getting back into the game. i agree with previous posts, i found it strange no substitutes were used.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, well done to all the guys great result. Great that the club is flying the flag for the east again this year as happened last year in the Scottish. Well done guys keep up the good work.

What do you mean flying the flag for the East.? Musselburgh are still in it if you mean East Lothian .Where you not at the TNT game yesterday.?

In regards to tranent not using the subs yesterday I can only think that the boys on the bench aren't up to it .based on what I've seen they have a decent starting 11 but after that they are struggling . That's what surprises me more about releasing boys like Ross ferguson etc experienced junior players

In regards to tranent not using the subs yesterday I can only think that the boys on the bench aren't up to it .based on what I've seen they have a decent starting 11 but after that they are struggling . That's what surprises me more about releasing boys like Ross ferguson etc experienced junior players

Tranent are well rid of guys like Feegs, lazy, arrogant and if he had better days theyre past now. As for no subs that was a strange one, if your getting pumped give the lads a run out. Too much a gulf for the coaches I think. Little coaching carried out at the games I've seen

Tranent are well rid of guys like Feegs, lazy, arrogant and if he had better days theyre past now. As for no subs that was a strange one, if your getting pumped give the lads a run out. Too much a gulf for the coaches I think. Little coaching carried out at the games I've seen

couldn't agree more

What goalkeeper isn't mate?

According to my brother Big (Super Ally) Skillen was one of the best.Before my time though but I'm sure Ali P will remember him.

Ally Skillen was a good keeper for Dunbar Utd back in the late 80's, early 90's. I remember him coming on as a sub keeper for Dunbar Utd some 8 or 9 years back when Ross Combe had been sent off. Saved a penalty, they scored the rebound.

As Tam says, divides opinion. Don't ask Jock Landells for a reference. Good keeper coach. As for Tam Hendrie. Been there. Seen it. Done it.

Archived