Stirling Albion Official Thread

Looking forward to seeing the Morton fans again, they are a good bunch of fans, it's been too long since our paths have crossed. Is David O Brien still with the ton?

It sure has, His contract ran out at the end of this season so I don't know if he'll be with us next season hopefully he is though will be a good asset in league 1. Was injured for basically all of this season so hopefully he gets back to full fitness soon.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never heard this, only clubs I've heard linked with him are Morton and Carlisle

Yeah it's probably bull the guy I heard it from is quite unreliable but he seemed adamant it was 99% done, although I take everything he tells me with a pinch of salt

Yeah it's probably bull the guy I heard it from is quite unreliable but he seemed adamant it was 99% done, although I take everything he tells me with a pinch of salt

We'll see, I really hope he doesn't. Would completely break my heart if he went to your mob

We'll see, I really hope he doesn't. Would completely break my heart if he went to your mob

Not sure how his welcome would be, couldn't see it being too bad though cause we have had our fair share of ex-binos, also heard he's a brilliant player

Not sure how his welcome would be, couldn't see it being too bad though cause we have had our fair share of ex-binos, also heard he's a brilliant player

He's brilliant when you play the way he likes. Hoofing the ball up to him doesn't work, but playing it to his feet and he's brilliant. He's also not the greatest at heading the ball funnily enough

I really hope white stays on for at least another season but I think if he's offered full time football he will be off! He's done well during his time with the albion but for me it would be a real sickener if he ended up at Alloa!!!!

He's brilliant when you play the way he likes. Hoofing the ball up to him doesn't work, but playing it to his feet and he's brilliant. He's also not the greatest at heading the ball funnily enough

Yeah alloa don't play the hoof up the park tactic anyways they like to pass it around alot.

Also rivalries aside good luck in this division next season and hopefully it won't be long until we have 4 games against you in the Championship ;):rolleyes:

Dunno. They say he's shite with hoofball up the park. f**k knows how they got promoted with Chris Smith in the team then and Calamity Crawford!!!

Along wi Jordan White, they've been our best players this season. Smith is an outstanding centre half and Crawford is consistently good in goals.

I seem to remember him being a donkey when he played against Ayr

however he has clearly had a good season this year

It's not worked out for him at a lot of clubs, but he's found a club where he can do well. Hopefully he'll stay and continue to score goals

I think he left Dunfermline in bitter circumstances after the manager withdrew a contract offer to him as he said he's taken too long to decide on it. Bound to knock a few goal past us.

Stirling is almost on the doorstep by League One standards - Pars should bring a decent support through.

Just been announced on the Albion website that Greg McDonald and Marc McCulloch have signed new 1 year deals for next season as expected, hopefully the preparation for next season is well underway and targets have been identified to strengthen the squad for the 1st Division. Clearly the future of Jordan White will be top of McDonald`s agenda as hopefully he will sign on for another season, if not I wish Jordan well for the future should he chose to leave the Albion for pastures new hopefully not Alloa, if he does leave that I suspect it will be to a full time club. not a team that will struggle next season in the Championship like Alloa.

Archived