Dundee United 2014/15 Season

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy for Dillon. Playing wise he is near the end, we all know that but he he does a hell of a lot for the club and is a versatile and long standing squad member. Call me sentimental but I don't mind someone who has given so much over so long signing a new deal and continuing his time at the club. Every squad needs players who have a connection with the club and who has a connection with the area. His family are settled here and he deserves this deal. Well done Dillo!

Happy for Dillon. Playing wise he is near the end, we all know that but he he does a hell of a lot for the club and is a versatile and long standing squad member. Call me sentimental but I don't mind someone who has given so much over so long signing a new deal and continuing his time at the club. Every squad needs players who have a connection with the club and who has a connection with the area. His family are settled here and he deserves this deal. Well done Dillo!

Is it just my laptop or is this my post?

Archived