cambuslang rangers

auldjimmy

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that you wearing the number 2 shirt for Cambuslang today?

ye, Paddy asked me to help out due to you having a number of guys away. Really enjoyed the game until I blew a gasket last 10mins!! It's been quite a few years since I've played 90 minutes at full back ! The big ginger speed king didn't help !!

ye, Paddy asked me to help out due to you having a number of guys away. Really enjoyed the game until I blew a gasket last 10mins!! It's been quite a few years since I've played 90 minutes at full back ! The big ginger speed king didn't help !!

You played well mate. I threw the ball back to you from the terracing when it went out of play about 2 mins into the game & said to my mate 'he looks like big Fabiani' & I later realised it was indeed your good self.

I was quite happy with the Cambuslang performance , although the last 10 mins were a bit bizarre , with all the changes & flurry of goals.

Really impressed with Dymock.

What was John & Paddy's thoughts on the game?

got to admit Dymock stood out for me as well, classy player. As you say they were delighted with the first 75 minutes , they put the last 15 down to tiredness and the changes Definitely thing the Lang will entertain you this year!

got to admit Dymock stood out for me as well, classy player. As you say they were delighted with the first 75 minutes , they put the last 15 down to tiredness and the changes Definitely thing the Lang will entertain you this year!

Thanks for that & good to see you in a Cambuslang shirt after all these years. I remember Andy Cunningham tried to bring you to Somervell about 15 years ago!

I gotta express my appreciation to Cambuslang for a great day out and their hospitality was first class.

The match itself was very competitive and a great advert for the game.

The two teams were at different stages in their preseason preparations, so it was understandable that they tired towards the end.

I am sure that on the performance on show today by Cambuslang, their season ahead should be a good one.

Good luck for the future and to everyone concerned, a very big thank you for a great day.

Thanks for that & good to see you in a Cambuslang shirt after all these years. I remember Andy Cunningham tried to bring you to Somervell about 15 years ago!

That would be about right! Andy really sold the club to me and was very impressed with him and about to sign until Pollok came in with a offer I couldn't turn down. I can tell you the big ginger boy wouldn't have run away from me at that time ! Lol

Lang are a great club and should be up in the super league so hopefully Paddy can turn things round and get you back there.

That would be about right! Andy really sold the club to me and was very impressed with him and about to sign until Pollok came in with a offer I couldn't turn down. I can tell you the big ginger boy wouldn't have run away from me at that time ! Lol

Lang are a great club and should be up in the super league so hopefully Paddy can turn things round and get you back there.

That big ginger lad was like a gazelle yesterday. Good player.

Hopefully we can steer clear of injuries & have a good season.

I gotta express my appreciation to Cambuslang for a great day out and their hospitality was first class.

The match itself was very competitive and a great advert for the game.

The two teams were at different stages in their preseason preparations, so it was understandable that they tired towards the end.

I am sure that on the performance on show today by Cambuslang, their season ahead should be a good one.

Good luck for the future and to everyone concerned, a very big thank you for a great day.

Glad you enjoyed your first visit to Somervell Park. We Enjoyed having yourselves.

Enjoyable match with a decent run out for both sides.

Cambuslang can take plenty of confidence from this match. yea we conceeded 4 goals but that will get sorted over the next few weeks and lets be honest, we wont come across a player of Andersons quality in the 2nd division.

Best of luck to Gretna, players, officials and supporters for the coming season

looking forward to the return leg next season :thumsup2

£4-00 is not a lot of money, but you could always climb the wall like some others :)

And players of this calibre come at a cost ;)

Are folk still doing this? :lol:

I used have a kids season ticket about 25 years ago and it cost around £2 yet people I know still jumped the wall behind the buroo.

A bunch of tight b*****ds in Camby! :P

• 3 weeks later...

Was at cambuslang game yesterday and if that's the best they can do get Your money on another team to win the league there's more chance of the Hamilton winning the champions league than the Lang winning there league

Archived