Britain First Party - Da FAQ Is This?

DAFC

I found it bizarre but at the end of the day we live in a democracy and even fucknuggets like these have to be allowed a voice. Unfortunately.

As long as they do not incite violence or racial hatred.

There seems to be a lot of idiots in the UK though. The BNP got almost 1m votes in the last general election. Far more than the greens.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found it bizarre but at the end of the day we live in a democracy and even fucknuggets like these have to be allowed a voice. Unfortunately.

As long as they do not incite violence or racial hatred.

There seems to be a lot of idiots in the UK though. The BNP got almost 1m votes in the last general election. Far more than the greens.

Probably because the Greens get next-to-no sustained media coverage.

Unfortunately bad press seems to be better than no press at all.

The bulldog kicking about, Big Ben, Buckingham palace etc in the background, red buses, telephone boxes the England flag going up next to the British ones, all alot of pish, f**k Britain!

right so in a video made by a bunch of nut jobs its the use of big ben and famous London landmarks that annoys you?

Quite right. I'd be far happier with west highland terriers, big Mags Hainey, Edinburgh Castle, Embra trams, shortbread boxes and the St Andrew's Cross. I mean, these things are important. If one can't get randomyl angry about phone boxes and dogs, then what should one get angry about?!

:lol: couldnae stop laughin in the office at the big mags hainey part. colleagues now looking at me like a weirdo

This is what H_B and Mr Bairn are campaigning for our political landscape to look like.

They're not campaigning for anything.

They're simply trolling the absolute f**k out of as many Indy threads as possible.

H_B is of course slightly better at it, as Mr Bairn is simple to ritually humiliate.

Probably because the Greens get next-to-no sustained media coverage.

Unfortunately bad press seems to be better than no press at all.

Could it not maybe also be that many potential Greens voters see it as a wasted vote and instead vote for a party they think are more likely to affect change (the big three or the SNP) whereas most of the BNP voting base are too thick to care?

if they were jumping about in sporrans and kilts and singing how much the hate radical islam to the tune of Scotland the brave, would your mind be turned on feeling proud to be Scottish.

They're not though.

Another example of British = English.

They're not though.

Another example of British = English.

I am not arguing that british stereotypes are more in line of English stereotypes , I am arguing that the bnp using this does not mean that everyone with pride in being British necessarily likes the bnp and their creepy video's. my point was if the same thing was being done in Scottish streotypes would that mean that every person who counts themselves as solely Scottish should feel a bit ashamed?

I am not arguing that british stereotypes are more in line of English stereotypes , I am arguing that the bnp using this does not mean that everyone with pride in being British necessarily likes the bnp and their creepy video's. my point was if the same thing was being done in Scottish streotypes would that mean that every person who counts themselves as solely Scottish should feel a bit ashamed?

I hate the videos, im not saying people like yourself who are proud to be British should be ashamed either, just saying that the stereotypes in that video make me realise just how much I hate Britain and all the Britishness shite, lot of wanky pish.

I hate the videos, im not saying people like yourself who are proud to be British should be ashamed either, just saying that the stereotypes in that video make me realise just how much I hate Britain and all the Britishness shite, lot of wanky pish.

I am not keen on the stereotype shite either , but I am not keen on Scottish stereotypes either ,

a lot of stereotypical shite if you ask me ....

I will grab my coat

I am not keen on the stereotype shite either , but I am not keen on Scottish stereotypes either ,

a lot of stereotypical shite if you ask me ....

I will grab my coat

Aye bit like Annoni said, difference between English stereotypes and British ones? Are there any? Meh.

Tbh these videos dont even surprise me, read the Daily Mail comments and you will be astounded at some peoples views.

Aye bit like Annoni said, difference between English stereotypes and British ones? Are there any? Meh.

Tbh these videos dont even surprise me, read the Daily Mail comments and you will be astounded at some peoples views.

its a point I agree with British stereotypes are more or less basically English stereotypes, but what do you expect when they make up roughly about 80 odd percent of the british population. but as i said both the "british" stereotypes" and Scottish stereotypes give me the boak. doesn't matter whether it is a red bus driving by big ben or a kilted guy walking his scotty dug :lol: as for the daily mail comment section , i will give it a view :lol:

its a point I agree with British stereotypes are more or less basically English stereotypes, but what do you expect when they make up roughly about 80 odd percent of the british population. but as i said both the "british" stereotypes" and Scottish stereotypes give me the boak. doesn't matter whether it is a red bus driving by big ben or a kilted guy walking his scotty dug :lol: as for the daily mail comment section , i will give it a view :lol:

Honestly wouldnt, maybe read some of your fellow Brits comments on Scottish people on the referendum articles though, might get you to atleast be undecided. ;):lol:

The bulldog kicking about, Big Ben, Buckingham palace etc in the background, red buses, telephone boxes the England flag going up next to the British ones, all alot of pish, f**k Britain!

Bulldogs are lovely dogs, here is a picture of a bulldog puppy

English_Bulldog_puppy.jpg

Look at his wee face! Lovely.

Big Ben is a cool clock. I also like that it appears in the 39 Steps.

Whatever you think of the Royal family Buckingham Palace is an impressive building.

Red buses are an excellent way to get around, if you don't have a car or prefer to use public transport.

While telephone boxes are a bit out of date in the modern, mobile era they are still useful if you run out of charge. Also, Local Hero would be far less funny without the telephone box.

England and British flags are just bits of coloured material. Even if you want to give them symbolism beyond that, what's the problem with people flying the flag of the country they feel allegiance to? There's nothing offensive about flags, I'm reminded of a few years ago when some Caley fans took Irish flags to the final game of our Division One title winning season and a few mouth breathers complained because, er, eh... flags!

Archived