Britain First Party - Da FAQ Is This?

DAFC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was fucking mental, i went on line to watch the full thing and by f**k it was crazy. The soldier (if he was or has actually been a soldier) say "it's our duty to vote for the BNP"

fucktards the lot of them

That soldier looked like a complete c**t.

"D'annivayyyysary of lee rigby's mayyyydah"

Saw it and couldn't believe it. They were pandering to a very low crowd though, I doubt even UKIP will be looking over their shoulder with fear.

He might have been an ex-soldier but serving ones aren't allowed to get involved. Not being pedantic just pointing out that we're supposed to think that he's a soldier. I did meet a fair few Tory types in the forces but only a handful of out and out ultra right wingers (I'm sure there's just as many as the rest of society).

sorry I did think that it was possibly and ex serving soldier or even an actor. because they had him at what looks like a memorial service, not a chance the army would allow the bnp to roll up at official ceremony and start rolling cameras and letting soldiers spout stuff like it is our duty to vote bnp.

Seeing all those stereotypes in there made me realise just how fucking much I hate Britain and Birtishness. :thumbsdown

well as a proud brit , I cant stand the bnp so really don't know what your point is here.

if they were jumping about in sporrans and kilts and singing how much the hate radical islam to the tune of Scotland the brave, would your mind be turned on feeling proud to be Scottish.

well as a proud brit , I cant stand the bnp so really don't know what your point is here.

if they were jumping about in sporrans and kilts and singing how much the hate radical islam to the tune of Scotland the brave, would your mind be turned on feeling proud to be Scottish.

The bulldog kicking about, Big Ben, Buckingham palace etc in the background, red buses, telephone boxes the England flag going up next to the British ones, all alot of pish, f**k Britain!

The bulldog kicking about, Big Ben, Buckingham palace etc in the background, red buses, telephone boxes the England flag going up next to the British ones, all alot of pish, f**k Britain!

Quite right. I'd be far happier with west highland terriers, big Mags Hainey, Edinburgh Castle, Embra trams, shortbread boxes and the St Andrew's Cross. I mean, these things are important. If one can't get randomyl angry about phone boxes and dogs, then what should one get angry about?!

Quite right. I'd be far happier with west highland terriers, big Mags Hainey, Edinburgh Castle, Embra trams, shortbread boxes and the St Andrew's Cross. I mean, these things are important. If one can't get randomyl angry about phone boxes and dogs, then what should one get angry about?!

I hate the British stereotypes, sorry if this offends you. ^_^

Archived