Britain First Party - Da FAQ Is This?

DAFC

Party political broadcasts on tonight, basically just quoting Daily Mail comments and asking 'remember Lee Rigby'.

Feel pretty uncomfortable after watching this tbh.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bnp advert done the same thing yesterday before the stv news. Some soldier turning round and reminding us it was lee rigbys anniversary on the day of the vote before some minister told us the dangers about radical islam. Also they went with the theme of how corrupt the media was as well.

i couldn't believe what i was seeing tbh , utterly bizzare.

. i couldn't believe what i was seeing tbh , utterly bizzare.

It was utterly rotten. I thought the wife has been feeding me magic mushrooms when I seen it.

Didn't realise this was the same people that posted the mosque comments.

Was so annoyed that this could be broadcast on TV.

I'm all for free speech but this is just inciting hatred and ignorance.

Another right wing party using Lee Rigby's name. pretty disgraceful they can use his name without asking the family, for all we know Lee Rigby despised these nut jobs

Saw it and couldn't believe it. They were pandering to a very low crowd though, I doubt even UKIP will be looking over their shoulder with fear.

Some soldier turning round and reminding us it was lee rigbys anniversary

He might have been an ex-soldier but serving ones aren't allowed to get involved. Not being pedantic just pointing out that we're supposed to think that he's a soldier. I did meet a fair few Tory types in the forces but only a handful of out and out ultra right wingers (I'm sure there's just as many as the rest of society).

I think it was Barry Shitpeas that described Nick Griffin as looking like a "frozen owl monster".

Seriously how utterly thick do you need to be before you even start thinking about putting your X next to BNP.

For a start you have to have literally no idea about day to day life and how society functions on the most basic level.

The bnp advert done the same thing yesterday before the stv news. Some soldier turning round and reminding us it was lee rigbys anniversary on the day of the vote before some minister told us the dangers about radical islam. Also they went with the theme of how corrupt the media was as well. i couldn't believe what i was seeing tbh , utterly bizzare.

Was fucking mental, i went on line to watch the full thing and by f**k it was crazy. The soldier (if he was or has actually been a soldier) say "it's our duty to vote for the BNP"

fucktards the lot of them

Is there anybody on this forum that has or would, vote BNP? Is it a case of being too ashamed to admit it or is there genuinely no-one?

That idiotic Rangers fan doesn't count, for he has no brain.

Is there anybody on this forum that has or would, vote BNP? Is it a case of being too ashamed to admit it or is there genuinely no-one?

That idiotic Rangers fan doesn't count, for he has no brain.

I vote BNP. I'm not too hot on the racism but when it comes to the regeneration of Norwich city centre, they speak a lot of sense.

I vote BNP. I'm not too hot on the racism but when it comes to the regeneration of Norwich city centre, they speak a lot of sense.

Thanks for being honest. Does the blatent racist issues not put you off though? Do you really believe things would be better if BNP were to ever be elected? They may have some good policies, but surely the bad outweigh the good?

Thanks for being honest. Does the blatent racist issues not put you off though? Do you really believe things would be better if BNP were to ever be elected? They may have some good policies, but surely the bad outweigh the good?

eyebrow.gif

Archived