The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

James Maddison off to Leicester for £20m? Bloody hell. 

Doesn’t particularly surprise me. He’s got some amount of ability.

Combination of probably being two steps ahead of the rest of the team and also trying to do too much himself made him look ineffective at times for us. I had no doubt he’d carve out a very successful career for himself after he left us though.

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Doesn’t particularly surprise me. He’s got some amount of ability.

Combination of probably being two steps ahead of the rest of the team and also trying to do too much himself made him look ineffective at times for us. I had no doubt he’d carve out a very successful career for himself after he left us though.

Technically fantastic player, as good a youngster as I've seen in the SPL probably but it's still a hell of a jump and transfer fee to go with it. Hope he does well at Leicester. 

surely surely we'll start to see a signing or two soon.

DM back to work now and the players back on Friday. Presume Shinnie and McKenna (and Forrester?) will be offered additional time off.

29 minutes ago, Reidzer 1314 said:

I thought Gleeson may have been announced by now, considering the media reports of how close the deal was. 

The media looks at twitter and forums like this for information and when it is quiet then they sometimes post info like that - it is a rumour at the moment although it could be true. 

Who could forgot the time when Sky Sports news announced we are looking to sign Yerdas Selzavon 

Edited by betting competition

1 hour ago, Sheep62 said:

Moving pictures are so much better.

Will never ever tire of watching that.

Also never tire of Storie and Alexander's expressions on the bench as they have just witnessed their beloved team crushed in the last minute. 

Warnock