The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

8 hours ago, highland_mechanic said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2754042/aberdeen-hold-talks-with-ex-rangers-ace-kenny-miller/

Would Miller be our 1st choice striker or back-up to May and Cosgrove?  

What's happening to Rooney? 

2 hours ago, naegoodinthedark said:

The Kenny Miller thing is a bit like when we were after Maloney last year. Reckon he would do a job for a season then might be a good guy to coach our strikers.

Would also be good to get an insight as to the mood of the dressing room, when it’s splashed all over the papers.

When I read about him signing I was angry to start with but then wanted to look at the positives and thought he is better than Nicky Maynard!!!

Most Rangers games i watched last season I thought he looked decent so if his legs hasn't completely gone then might do a job for us bit like Brewster did many years ago. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

What's happening to Rooney? 

I thought Rooney looked very slow last season but since losing Jonny Hayes we hardly had much width and didn't creating chances for our Strikers. 

Edited by betting competition

Rooney was a decent goal scorer but always seemed to need a lot of chances. Which was fine when both McGinn and Hayes were pinging in balls constantly but with GMS & Stewart who'd both rather cut in and shoot he didn't look anything like as threatening.

If we're huffing and puffing away at 0-0 with 15 to go I'd rather have Miller on the bench as an option than any of our strikers...

1 hour ago, betting competition said:

When I read about him signing I was angry to start with but then wanted to look at the positives and thought he is better than Nicky Maynard!!!

Most Rangers games i watched last season I thought he looked decent so if his legs hasn't completely gone then might do a job for us bit like Brewster did many years ago. 

I thought Rooney looked very slow last season but since losing Jonny Hayes we hardly had much width and didn't creating chances for our Strikers. 

I think Miller would be a great signing tbh.

Mind folks, tonight is a celebration of the great 'Tattie' Cooper's life at Pittodrie.  Also to be streamed on Reeed TV for us expats.

7pm for 7.30 start.  Be there, or be an affa orra chiel! 

Ahm gettin' emotional just typing this.  RIP Tattie.

Yours

aDONis

Kow-ray having a dig at 'British' football.
He's right to an extent, but I look forward to seeing a free-flowing, one-touch, silky and not in any way lump it up to Jón Daði football in the WC!
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44418791

This is it. He’s right about the pace of the game here. It’s fast and furious and probably behind the times but... he should admit he’s too told to cope with it not suggest he’s too good for it especially given some of his performances last season.

This is it. He’s right about the pace of the game here. It’s fast and furious and probably behind the times but... he should admit he’s too told to cope with it not suggest he’s too good for it especially given some of his performances last season.

100% this. Expected a lot from him last season. At times he was ok, but times he was badly exposed.

Kow-ray having a dig at 'British' football. He's right to an extent, but I look forward to seeing a free-flowing, one-touch, silky and not in any way lump it up to Jón Daði football in the WC!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44418791

Thought he was an arrogant wee shite when he left first time and thought he was a Superstar when he came back.

Huffy, moody and looked uninterested warming up when not in first XI. Then looked uninterested, slow and lazy on the park.

On 08/06/2018 at 07:18, Acaplegic said:

Sort Code 23/11/76

Acc no 89879592 Bank of Nigeria

There's a few million there,just take what you need.

That's twice you've posted that now on the same thread. Absolutely shite patter.