The Famous Aberdeen - Season 2022/23

The odd thing i would be pleased with is I've seen him regularly contribute from the bench which many players struggle with.

Boyd and Rooney for instance are both useless as bit part player it seems.

2 hours ago, d31 said:

Alex Schalk has been offered a contract apparently

Think he'd be a decent replacement for Christie, but wonder if he's got a bit of Tansey about him: something shiney surrounded by shite who happens to have good games against us.

3 hours ago, betting competition said:

You are forgetting that you get a football top for nothing and also £40-£60 off season ticket. The club will be taxed on this scheme as well. International will sell quite well - will be more than 10% but might be 60% between both international and premium.

As an accountancy w**k, I just want to make clear that AFC along with all other companies pay tax on taxable profits.  It matters almost not a fvk where the income was derived.

Yours 

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

9 hours ago, HunterAFC said:

Think he'd be a decent replacement for Christie, but wonder if he's got a bit of Tansey about him: something shiney surrounded by shite who happens to have good games against us.

:lol: 

Straight replacement for Maynard maybe. Schalke no where near as versatile or talented as Christie (when he turns up).

Schalke is quick and a decent finisher (see his late goals against us in our last Dingwall trip). But he is a diving wee roaster who loves an imaginary card flash. He also struggled to get into the worst team in the league this season. I can see this being another Myles Storey experiment.

11 minutes ago, bpdon said:

Straight replacement for Maynard maybe. Schalke no where near as versatile or talented as Christie (when he turns up).

Schalke is quick and a decent finisher (see his late goals against us in our last Dingwall trip). But he is a diving wee roaster who loves an imaginary card flash. He also struggled to get into the worst team in the league this season. I can see this being another Myles Storey experiment.

Your inability to spell any players name correctly really annoys me. 

Schalk struggled to get into the County team because (to quote Bunglebonce) Owen Coyle is a diddy. 

I'd be surprised, assuming the Groningen rumour is true, if he picked Aberdeen over the Netherlands.

Your inability to spell any players name correctly really annoys me. 

Oh sorry I didn’t realise I had posted in the spelling bee thread.
5 unique names in the post. 2 with minor vowel issues. 3 with birth certificate accuracy. My 3 in 5 is a strike rate Adam Rooney would be proud of.
0 in 5, as you intimate, is indeed the sort of stats to associate with the aforementioned Maynard and Storey.

9 minutes ago, bpdon said:

Oh sorry I didn’t realise I had posted in the spelling bee thread.
5 unique names in the post. 2 with minor vowel issues. 3 with birth certificate accuracy. My 3 in 5 is a strike rate Adam Rooney would be proud of.
0 in 5, as you intimate, is indeed the sort of stats to associate with the aforementioned Maynard and Storey.

Don’t worry he’s just being a boring c**t.

Again.

9 hours ago, aDONisSheep said:

As an accountancy w**k, I just want to make clear that AFC along with all other companies pay tax on taxable profits.  It matters almost not a fvk where the income was derived.

Yours 

aDONis

probably no taxable profits, but the receipts will be net of VAT.

Press saying we’ve offered to make McGeough the highest paid player at Pittodrie 
Just can’t see him knocking back Blackburn or QPR for us, sadly 

Aye, unfortunately I agree. I would expect if he was willing to stay in Scotland that he would just sign an extension with Hibs. That’s on the assumption Hibs wage structure is similar to our own.

Aberdeen definitley have a bigger budget than us. McGeough might choose Hibs due to his connection to the club but money wise we’d lose. Would be gutted to see him line up against us, he’s utterly fantastic. 

Aberdeen definitley have a bigger budget than us. McGeough might choose Hibs due to his connection to the club but money wise we’d lose. Would be gutted to see him line up against us, he’s utterly fantastic. 

He is a great player. Sadly, he’ll not pitch up at Pittodrie.

23 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Christie has been w**k since January 

Fully aware of that but suggesting Schalke Schalk would be a decent replacement for him is laughable.

Edited by RiG

On 15/05/2018 at 23:52, RussellAnderson said:

oi these are my teenage idols you're bashing here!

Severin, Miller, Mackie, Young and Diamond were some of my favourite players. Lee Miller especially, what a guy. If there was an award for Most Free Kicks Won per 90 mins....

I can't find a single Lee Miller goal for Aberdeen on youtube. For shame.

Hope this link works , min .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LixDCNeHV3A